Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is no national emergency that a border wall will correct. There is no humanitarian crisis that a border wall will fix. What is it?

There is no national emergency that a border wall will correct. There is no humanitarian crisis that a border wall will fix. What is it?

Simple. Ultimatum boy is having a hissy fit because he can't have his way. A temper tantrum. So he will exhaust any means possible and tell any lies to get his way and his toady sycophants have already been programmed with what to say. Ultimatum boy will now declare a STATE OF EMERGENCY any time he is told "NO YOU CAN'T". He will say it is a HUMANITARIAN CRISIS when someone says "are you kidding? No way are you gonna get that"! So folks now you know it is all emotional and political theater. Uber Drama from the uber drama ultimatum boy. It is his version of sucking his thumb and carrying his blankie with him everywhere.

Posted - January 8, 2019

Responses

i agree that putting a wall is not so bright idea. how the mexicans view america , having a long wall bordering its borders ? helpless people wont find help
      January 8, 2019 5:13 PM MST

I  totally agree franc. It makes no sense no matter which way you look at it. A wall is  just a symbol and ultimatum boy relies on symbols which mean nothing. "Make America Great Again" is a meaningless slogan. His re-election campaign slogan is "Keep America Great" which must mean that he thins America is currently great. I know. He is delusional. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 9, 2019 2:36 AM MST