Discussion » Statements » Lawrence O'Donnell of CNN states that this year will be the worst year of Trump's life. We can only pray it is so.

Lawrence O'Donnell of CNN states that this year will be the worst year of Trump's life. We can only pray it is so.

Daddy can't bail you out now, DONNIE.

Posted - January 9, 2019

Responses

I agree with Lawrence O'Donnell plus if I have it my way it will be Trumps most humiliating year ever. Because this morning I started working on a new song about Trump and when I'm finished I'm going to post it all over the Internet and it will go viro. My song is sung to the tune of  - I Got The Basketball Jones by Cheech and Chong but in my version Trump has the Border wall Jones and I'm changing the part about  - I spent my whole life dribbling to I spent my whole life fibbing.  That's about all I got right now but the day is still young. Cheers!
      January 9, 2019 12:33 PM MST

I will help you get your song message out.  CHEERS!

I never thought I would be the type of person who could wish ill on another person.  Trump has pushed it to the limits of my endurance.  
      January 9, 2019 3:04 PM MST

Ya sometimes I think Trump is going to be my ticket to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks because of the ill things I wish for him. Example - sometimes I wish that he ends up in Guantanamo bay and has Big Bobs special meat sandwich for supper 3 times a week. (I stole that last bit from Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay)  Cheers!
      January 9, 2019 4:06 PM MST

I wonder how much crap is in his intestines?  I'll bet 100 pounds of his 260 pounds is pure excretia.
      January 9, 2019 4:08 PM MST

That's in his head, it spews out of his mouth every time he opens it.
      February 4, 2019 6:31 PM MST

I wrote this one in reponse to a q of Rosie's a few months back. 12-bar in a minor key:

FAKE NEWS BLUES

My Twitter finger's itching
    The House no longer mine
    Ivanka's done a Hillary 
    Won't no-one hear me whine?

I got those old fake news blues 
    My wall is crumblin' down
    Marine One, get me outta town

Now Mueller's out to get me
    The Press just hates my guts
    The thing on my head just snarled at me
    I guess I'm going nuts

As fake as my orange tan
    I ain't got no backup plan

Sax solo

Fox won't back me up no mo'
    I'm a horse's a$$ fo' sho'

Muted horns

Walking bass solo out
      February 4, 2019 6:29 PM MST

It’s gonna a hoot to watch. 

Will he quit when the heat really gets hot? The vitriol is gonna flow. 
      January 9, 2019 12:52 PM MST

I don't think he will quit unless it's jail time.  And it very well could be.  I won't mourn the loss of him.
      January 9, 2019 3:05 PM MST

If criminal charges arise and certain legal disaster looms, what are the chances the “master deal maker” would take a deal to leave office to avoid prosecution....

Oh, the thought of the entire process gets me giddy. 
      January 9, 2019 3:23 PM MST

My favorite ending is his getting his ass kicked by the Ruskies.

I would love that one.  You know, he has to go to jail because the Russians will KILL him otherwise.  That would be choice. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 9, 2019 6:15 PM MST
      January 9, 2019 3:29 PM MST

I think his seeking asylum in Russia would also be a good ending.
      February 4, 2019 9:04 PM MST

He's not that smart. Trump is what you get when you remove Nixon's brain.
      February 4, 2019 6:17 PM MST

• No doubt his worse nightmares are about to materialize! And he deserves them to come true!
      January 9, 2019 3:03 PM MST

Maybe Putin will send some agents after him.  Wouldn't it be loverly?

January 9, 2019 3:32 PM MST

• Sounds Divine!!
      January 9, 2019 6:14 PM MST

I  Timothy 2:1-3   1First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men 2for kings and all those in authority, so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity. 3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,..

Titus 3:1-15 ESV  

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

Titus 3:2 ESV  

To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

Psalm 109:20 

Let this be the reward of my accusers from the LORD, And of those who speak evil against my soul.

February 4, 2019 6:09 PM MST

Psalm 109:8
    Let his days be few; let another take his place of leadership

You can use the Bible to prove 'most anything. Personally I'd like to check that thing on his head to make sure there's no horns under it. He sure as hell speaks like a dragon (Rev 13:11).
      February 4, 2019 6:16 PM MST