ADOLPH TRUMP
Nevan B
Discussion » Questions » Books and Literature » Are English authors more movers and shakers or boring?

Are English authors more movers and shakers or boring?

Posted - January 11

• 356
    J.K.ROWLING author of Harry Potter  stories has had a huge success as an author.

2

• 480
    Boring ,No way, people still love Jane Austen so much the variations of her Pride and Prejudice are all over Amazon!  I have been a Dickens fan since I was ten.  Actually got to his house in London:)  Dickens was quite the philanderer!  Which was a downer for me lol.
    2

• 798
    Wow. Big time! Like thanks! Dickens?..A mid summer nights dream? Just a wild guess:) This post was edited by CosmicWunderkund at January 11, 2019 6:34 PM MST
    1

• 480
    Charles Dickens not William Shakespeare  lol :)  Dickens wrote Oliver Twist, David Copperfield and The Christmas Carol:)
    2

• 6655
    JRR Tolkien was the daddy of all fantasy writers. The English-speaking world can be divided into two groups - those who have read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings and those who are going to. Tolkien is to literature what the Beatles are to music. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 12, 2019 1:15 AM MST
    0