Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Books and Literature » Are English authors more movers and shakers or boring?

Are English authors more movers and shakers or boring?

Posted - January 11, 2019

Responses

J.K.ROWLING author of Harry Potter  stories has had a huge success as an author.

January 11, 2019 1:55 PM MST

• Boring ,No way, people still love Jane Austen so much the variations of her Pride and Prejudice are all over Amazon!  I have been a Dickens fan since I was ten.  Actually got to his house in London:)  Dickens was quite the philanderer!  Which was a downer for me lol.
      January 11, 2019 5:24 PM MST

• Wow. Big time! Like thanks! Dickens?..A mid summer nights dream? Just a wild guess:) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 11, 2019 6:34 PM MST
      January 11, 2019 6:03 PM MST

• Charles Dickens not William Shakespeare  lol :)  Dickens wrote Oliver Twist, David Copperfield and The Christmas Carol:)
      January 11, 2019 6:38 PM MST

JRR Tolkien was the daddy of all fantasy writers. The English-speaking world can be divided into two groups - those who have read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings and those who are going to. Tolkien is to literature what the Beatles are to music. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 12, 2019 1:15 AM MST
      January 12, 2019 1:14 AM MST