Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Is waiting for the next disaster to happen not a well off attitude?

Is waiting for the next disaster to happen not a well off attitude?

Posted - January 11, 2019

Responses

Yes. Who wants to live life like a nervous nelly? 
      January 11, 2019 7:23 PM MST

If you live in California that is a rational attitude. There are so many disasters that a house can not reasonably be expected to outlast its mortgage.
      January 12, 2019 5:02 AM MST

• It's not a well-off attitude, and even when expecting they catch me off guard.  They seem to come in increments timed perfectly so that I haven't recovered from one before the next hits. -__-
      January 12, 2019 6:30 AM MST

Perhaps I should just let you handle it.  
      January 12, 2019 8:22 AM MST

• I would say for those who live in Cali on a a particularly active fault and/or in the hills, especially with our current Presidon't and inept Pacific, Gas and Electric company (big killers), one should indeed worry enough to always be prepared to evacuate.   Particularly with the fire situation, I still haven't unpacked my emergency bag and I probably won't. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 12, 2019 5:58 PM MST
      January 12, 2019 8:32 AM MST

• Wow. Good flee ability of need be!!
      January 12, 2019 4:13 PM MST

• LOL yeah, I never gave it much thought when I lived in the East Bay, but up here in Northern California, the fire threat is real.
      January 12, 2019 4:58 PM MST

• Don't want to turn into a roasted peanut in a car now would ya?:) Mother Nature rules. Don't let em kid ya!:)
      January 12, 2019 5:36 PM MST