Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FIVE FURY-FILLED TWEETS attacking multiple favorite targets. His typical response to everything. He is drowning. Who will save him?

FIVE FURY-FILLED TWEETS attacking multiple favorite targets. His typical response to everything. He is drowning. Who will save him?

Posted - January 12, 2019

Responses

First it was Obama.  Then it was Hillary.  Then it was the Witch Hunt.  

Now it is the Democrats.

Wooo Woooo

January 12, 2019 11:08 AM MST

I just wonder how much longer folks will support a guy who has been under FBI investigation then Mueller INVESTIGATION for being suspected of being a RUSSIAN AGENT working against the best interests of America? No other president has that distinction. Are his toady sycophants and adoring worshippers gonna hold hands, sing KUMBAYA as they all drown in his sea of perfidy?  I guess we shall soon see. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon.
      January 13, 2019 2:10 AM MST

• Certainly not Rudy!! lol
      January 12, 2019 11:24 AM MST

It's funny you should mention that m'dear! I think Rudy is an albatross around ultimatum boy's neck and has done far more harm than good. Thank you for your reply Cinders and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 13, 2019 2:15 AM MST

Maybe Doctor Ronney Jackson will save him by claiming that Trump has a brain tumor that causes him to not think properly but after it's removed Trump will be a stable genius again.  Doctor Ronney Jackson will probably also claim that Trump lost 15 pounds since he last seen him. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 12, 2019 11:54 AM MST

What can the bogus Dr. Ron do about ultimatum boy being a RUSSIAN AGENT who has been working against the best interests of America? It should be a hoot what the bogus doc comes up with on that! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 13, 2019 2:17 AM MST