Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why doesn't Trump start back with the SPACE FORCE lie? That would deflect from the wall lie for a minute. The storm troopers are after him

Why doesn't Trump start back with the SPACE FORCE lie? That would deflect from the wall lie for a minute. The storm troopers are after him

Posted - January 14, 2019

Responses

• No Worries,  We are about a minute away from him making up some kind of outrageous statement "lie" to distract from his wall demands!
      January 14, 2019 9:34 AM MST

We already know that nobody knows more about technology than he does.  This from a jerk who cannot even do email correctly.

Sigh.   He knows more than all the generals.  He sounds like a drunk uncle at a relative gathering.  No one pays him much mind.  Total incompetent.

January 14, 2019 12:36 PM MST

• I'm sure he'll keep that in his bag of tricks to divert attention from something else he's trying to "sell" us on.  Personally, I would suggest that he become Commander in Chief of his Space Force and station himself on some far off planet.  
      January 14, 2019 9:42 AM MST

He sounds like an ever stupider version of L Ron Hubbard than L Ron himself.  The Scientology guy?   Trump is too dumb to even come up with aliens telling us how to control the universe or whatever they believe these days.

Trump would do well to try and escape Earth before Mueller indicts him.

January 14, 2019 12:39 PM MST

• Good points!
      January 14, 2019 2:35 PM MST

The US constitution say's that the Army, Navy and Marines can't be used for what Trump wants them to do - it doesn't say anything about a Space Force so maybe that's his plan. Cheers!
      January 14, 2019 9:55 AM MST

Yes.   Come at them terrorists from above.  The most effective wall of all.  The divebombing Space Force wall of fear.

January 14, 2019 12:42 PM MST

• There is someone after you, too. :P

January 14, 2019 3:16 PM MST