Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The paycheckless furloughed folks being interviewed are ALL COMPLAINING. The ultimatum boy said they all back him. WHO IS LYING?

The paycheckless furloughed folks being interviewed are ALL COMPLAINING. The ultimatum boy said they all back him. WHO IS LYING?

Posted - January 15, 2019

Responses

I am sure some are complaining and some are not. There are no absolutes.
      January 15, 2019 7:23 AM MST

Those who are not COMPLAINING are wealthy OR have funds set aside to pay their bills. Those who can't afford to buy meds for the kids or milk or pay the mortgage or utility bills are not not m2c. Whattan a** he is. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 15, 2019 7:43 AM MST

I know banks work with people during these type of issues. These people have a guarantee of their back pay and any bank knows that. 

In my town, they import workers from Jamaica. (I do not like or approve of this program) The banks actively work with these people so they can get help with what they need. 
    It is the same thing the banks know these people have money coming and will work to help them get what they need.
      January 15, 2019 8:55 AM MST

FOR HOW LONG? 800,000 with bills piling up and no end in sight? You still support defend and attack on behalf of a cold-hearted pretentious cruel soulless SOB? He is still your cuppa tea?  SIGH. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Wednesday to thee.
      January 16, 2019 1:24 AM MST

Pelosi should fund the border patrol. Whatever they say they need: people, tech, border barrier. 

And if the rest of the country cannot have their fence....then start tearing down CAs border wall. 
      January 16, 2019 6:42 PM MST

• The same person who is always lying.  His pants are always on fire. 

January 15, 2019 7:26 AM MST

Hi Mrs. C! Which means they are badly scarred right? Badly disfigured! We will never see him wearing shorts or a bathing suit. He is always covered up as if he has something to hide! Ya think? Thank you for your reply dear friend and well as usual after all these years you know what comes next! Happy Tuesday. The Senate Hearing regarding the confirmation of William Barr as Attorney General started at 9:30am eastern. I've got the TV on it though I'm in the next room. Do you have any time to watch/listen B?  I can't not. On that committee is California Senator Kamala Harris. She was our state Attorney General before she ran for the Senate and I am a BIG FAN! So that's partly why I'm listening as I sit here typing or go into the kitchen to do my kitchenly things. It's a small home. I can hear the TV wherever I am! :):):)
      January 15, 2019 7:40 AM MST

• I've been watching it too!  Oh I am a huge fan of Kamala Harris too!  I told Gene I would love to campaign for her!  She is tough and smart and down to earth and has a sense of humor too!  I hope she decides to run!  It's time for a HUGE change!!  So nice to know you agree!
      January 15, 2019 10:42 AM MST

Absolutely! She is ONE SMART COOKIE! We need SMART again for president. If she announces a run for prez I will back her. I'm on her list of mailings to get updates of what she is up to. That is SO FINE B.  We didn't always agree on every single thing every single time which is just fine and I see we totally agree on her and I am jumping for joy internally! Oh boy! She hasn't gotten her turn yet to question. Right now it is Senator Amy Klobershire (sp?) who is questioning him. One smart cookie too. She just finished. Thank you for your reply! :) ((hugs))
      January 15, 2019 10:52 AM MST

Tammy Duckworth for President. She's everything Trump is not - a moderate, a decorated combat veteran, checks her facts before speaking ... This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 16, 2019 6:41 AM MST
      January 16, 2019 3:22 AM MST

• Another good choice !
      January 16, 2019 6:41 AM MST

• Yes ... Senator Klobuchar is another I would support!  Gives me hope for the future!
      January 15, 2019 11:07 AM MST

Me too Mrs. C! It kinda worries me though that the investigation keeps getting extended. I guess Mueller has no choice because there is much evidence of many more crimes apparently and he just has to keep slogging through all of it. With each new overturned rock more slimy critters slither out and each of them must be tracked and catalogued and researched and investigated. I hope there is end one day but this whole mess is so mindbogglingly HUGE I just don't see it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      January 16, 2019 1:27 AM MST

•   January 15, 2019 11:25 AM MST

No kidding Cinders! He'd need a flatbed truck to carry his nose.  It just keeps growing and growing and growing. Where it stops nobody nose! Thank you for your  nifty grapic m'dear and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 16, 2019 1:29 AM MST

Flatbed truck hell, he'd need an aircraft carrier. 
      January 16, 2019 3:21 AM MST

Hahahahahahaha! Good one R! Wonder what THAT would cost?  Thank  you for your reply!  :)
      January 16, 2019 3:22 AM MST