Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is something you've done exactly twice in your lifetime that you didn't expect to do the 1st time, but did expect to do the 2nd time?

What is something you've done exactly twice in your lifetime that you didn't expect to do the 1st time, but did expect to do the 2nd time?

Example: 

~

Posted - January 16, 2019

Responses

I'd been having a few drinks on the ship then I decided to go to the Fleet Club on our Navy base for a few more drinks and socialize a bit. For some reason I thought it might be funny to wear another shirt over top one I was already wearing. Everybody thought it was funny and I had a good time. 
    Next evening I thought i'd try the same thing again but it didn't work -different bunch of people and everybody thought it was stupid and that i was being a retard. 
    Never again. 
      January 17, 2019 1:35 AM MST

Become a Daddy. First time, a condom broke. Second time, we intended to have another baby.
      January 17, 2019 2:07 AM MST

• hernia repairs :P
      January 17, 2019 11:11 AM MST

Get married. I thought of myself as an ugly duckling and never even had a boyfriend all through my teens and high school. Then, I met my first husband. He proposed and three months later we married. 23 years later we divorced. Whew. A year later, I meet my love. 6 years later, we marry. For us, it was meant to be and after almost four years of marriage and 10 years together, we are best friends.
      January 17, 2019 7:36 PM MST

Owe taxes
      April 7, 2019 8:09 PM MDT