Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know what the Putin puppet's greatest fear is. What I do know is that Nancy Pelosi is one of them. What do I mean?

I don't know what the Putin puppet's greatest fear is. What I do know is that Nancy Pelosi is one of them. What do I mean?

He is being bested humiliated crushed by a POWERFUL STRONG INDEPENDENT INTELLIGENT EXPERIENCED WOMAN! The only worse thing than that would be if it were MAXINE WATERS as MAJORITY Speaker of the House! You know the one that the Putin puppet called "low I.Q.?" Poetic justice. Irony. A suitable comeuppance? But Congresswoman WATERS will be a force to contend with too since now she HEADS a committee that will be...(you'll never guess)...investigating him. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. What desperation move will the hapless witless Putin puppet make next? Shut the entire gubment down? Guesses?

Posted - January 18, 2019

Responses

Pelosi just got shut down by President Trump. She can buy her our commercial ticket if she wants to travel. Ha!

Nancy should be calling for all of CAs wall to be removed. Starting with their border and moving on to her compound. She is a hypocrite.

#Pelsoi Remove CA Wall
      January 18, 2019 5:20 AM MST

Pelosi is a season politician, well-versed in the machinations of Washington, D.C.  I would not bet against her in this Pelosi vs. Trump conflict.  I believe he's met his match.  
      January 18, 2019 2:58 PM MST

He isn't in the same league as she is plus which he is terrified of women period. And intelligent capable experienced strong women who don't back down? He doesn't have a clue what he is facing. Or maybe he does and he is trying to figure out how he can survive her. He already blew a trip to Afghanistan for her in pure spite. The dumba** doesn't care that YOU NEVER LET FOLKS  KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS GOING TO VISIT A WAR ZONE. What a stupid dumb move. He jeopardized our NATIONAL SECURITY by doing that. Now we do not DARE visit any time soon. Petty petulant Putin puppet is witless clueless heartless soulless and he thinks he will survive. How stupid dumb is THAT? SIGH. Thank you for your reply L!  :O
      January 19, 2019 4:55 AM MST

I don't think Trump is anywhere near her league - she has decades of experience in politics - he hasn't and she isn't afraid of him.  
      January 19, 2019 8:06 AM MST

He is such a nothing and she would just wipe him off the bottom of shoes as she stepped on him. That's all he is. So as the grudge matters continues let's see how desperate the petulant Putin puppet gets. SIGH. Imagine expecting that crap from a president of the United States? How low have we fallen and how much lower do we go before we crash? Thank you for your reply L!  :)
      January 19, 2019 8:29 AM MST

Agreed.  As far as how low we can get - every time I think we've hit rock bottom, Trump surprises me and goes lower.
      January 19, 2019 9:46 AM MST