Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What happens to a person who suborns PERJURY? If proven what happens to the Putin puppet if true that he DIRECTED Cohen to LIE TO CONGRESS?

What happens to a person who suborns PERJURY? If proven what happens to the Putin puppet if true that he DIRECTED Cohen to LIE TO CONGRESS?

Posted - January 18, 2019

Responses

Probably nothing to Trump right away but his chances of impeachment go up. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 18, 2019 11:41 AM MST

It's so weird Nanoose. We the people have learned tons of information about the nature of the Putin puppet. Dozens of his aidess and abettors have been nailed and charged and convicted of CRIMES and still the base of his support calls all of it "fake news". Now do they live in a different time zone that the rest of us? How can they possibly be so impervious to all the proof we already know about and also we know that Mueller KNOWS EVERYTHING yet they persist and insist that it is all a hoax. Now they either believe that (which makes them tin foil wearers) or they are lying. Either way it is frustrating that they refuse to allow any bit of TRUTH to destroy their beliefs in the Putin puppet. I don't know how they do it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 19, 2019 3:08 AM MST

Fake News according to Mueller.
      January 18, 2019 7:15 PM MST

Who programmed you to respond robotically m2c? Anything you don't like  you accuse of being "fake news". Now that takes turning away from REALITY 24/7 and why do you persist in ignoring what has been PROVEN repeatedly? I don't get it. T'is a puzzlement.  I always know what you will say to anything that is critical of the Putin puppet. I read it anyway. Why not? Maybe one day you will surprise and delight me so I take a chance on you. SIGH. So far I'm losing. But there is always tomorrow. Thank you for your reply.
      January 19, 2019 3:03 AM MST

I notice you ignored the fact that it was Mueller who said it is "not accurate".
      January 19, 2019 4:59 AM MST