Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Mueller spox says Buzzfeed report is "not accurate". Just another example of the Fake News against Trump. Should Buzzfeed be punished? Or no

Mueller spox says Buzzfeed report is "not accurate". Just another example of the Fake News against Trump. Should Buzzfeed be punished? Or no

Buzzfeed claimed Trump told Cohen to lie under oath to Congress. 
Mueller says that is not true.

Posted - January 18, 2019

Responses

Well let’s think about that for a minute.

Should the lying President be punished for the litany of inaccurate statements he has authored? 

January 18, 2019 5:56 PM MST

The topic is a supposed news outlet, not a politician. 
    Politicians lie....it is in the job description.
      January 18, 2019 6:25 PM MST

Is it? Is Trump REALLY a politician? Or just an incorrigible liar in public office...

Btw, Fox News is supposed to be a news outlet too, yet they regularly report that climate change is a hoax, or a conspiracy. All the evidence shows this position is false. Where’s your outrage on that? 
    Should Fox be punished?

Of course not.

Maybe you should read the First Amendment. 
      January 18, 2019 6:57 PM MST

Don Barzini. my2cents is a lost cause. You are going to end up hurting yourself trying to make him/her see the light.
      January 18, 2019 7:03 PM MST

I am female.
    Lol.  I see the light clearly. 

So you are fine with Buzzfeed running with false stories?
      January 18, 2019 7:09 PM MST

We absolutely agree on your first sentence, Zack. No question about it. 

As for the latter, I find no pain in exposing ignorance to the light. Only amusement. 
      January 18, 2019 7:10 PM MST

Fox does not report that climate change is a hoax. They debate if it is man caused or if it is a natural cycle that the earth goes through. 

So Buzzfeed has in the past 2 yrs been responsible for publishing unsubstantiated stories. Starting with the Steel/Clinton dossier and now this one about Cohen.  They have no credibility anymore. They prove the fake news, President Trump complains about.
      January 18, 2019 7:06 PM MST

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dear. Buzzfeed is a rag like so many other tabloids. Not all anti-Trump reporting is fake though. Get over it.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 19, 2019 10:58 AM MST
      January 18, 2019 7:12 PM MST

• when did buzzfeed become a reliable news source ? 

i thought it was just quizzes to tell me what kind of pizza i am 
      January 18, 2019 9:31 PM MST

They are often cited by network news as a source. They are the original publisher of the Fake dossier on Trump and now this. 
    The news networks were all going crazy with this is real impeachment territory now. Lol, more proof of their bias. 

But you are correct Buzzfeed is obviously not a reliable source of news. 
      January 19, 2019 5:15 AM MST

Here's the latest chart to help you distinguish news from 'entertainment'. 
      January 19, 2019 10:58 AM MST