Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You make the rules. Do you apply them evenly to everyone all the time no matter what?

You make the rules. Do you apply them evenly to everyone all the time no matter what?

Or do you loosen them to accommodate your pals and constrict them to make life he** for those of whom you are not fond? Seriously. Well?

Posted - January 19, 2019

Responses

Yes, to do anything else would be wrong.
      January 20, 2019 6:03 AM MST

A lot of wrong goes on all the time everywhere m2c. Even on internet social sites I am told by people who leave such sites because they keep getting the short end of the stick. I personally have not experienced it but many others have and it irritates me to know some people are treated like angels and get away with murder while others raise an eyebrow the wrong way and are punished. I'm just tellling you what I hear all the time. SIGH. It is a shame. Thank you for your reply.
      January 20, 2019 6:49 AM MST

It does not happen here. Everyone is expected to follow the same rules. 
      January 20, 2019 7:07 AM MST

• part of my job is doing this everyday

i apply them evenly to everyone, tho so people i am a little harder on because they seem to have  a hard time following them
      January 20, 2019 6:17 AM MST

I don't blame you elon. I have no patience with those who try to push you to see how far they can go. I don't  budge an inch. Rules are rules and if some people have no problem following them then there is no excuse for ignoring them. You say you are a "little" harder on them. I'd be a "LOT" harder on them. I don't envy you. Managing people was my least favorite thing when I worked. Condolences to you for having to put up with such childish folks and congrats on surviving it! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to you! :)
      January 20, 2019 6:53 AM MST