Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We ought not be SHOCKED at the petulant Putin puppet jeopardizing NATIONAL SECURITY by his hissy fit tantrum. He follows orders. Remember?

We ought not be SHOCKED at the petulant Putin puppet jeopardizing NATIONAL SECURITY by his hissy fit tantrum. He follows orders. Remember?

He did an UNFORGIVABLE THING! He cancelled the use of a government plane that was scheduled to take MAJORITY SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE Nancy Pelosi (second in line to be president of the United States) to Afghanistan. NO ONE EVER TELLS ANYONE OF ANY PLANNED TRIPS TO A WAR ZONE. Except of course for the petulant Putin puppet who does all he can to undermine sabotage attack hobble cripple destroy the security of the United States of America. There is nothing more certain of his mindset and goals than that he should make very happy his mentor handler boss. No matter the cost . Make America Great Again my a**! An empty slogan. Too bad.

Posted - January 20, 2019

Responses

Oh, that makes me feel even better.
      January 21, 2019 2:41 PM MST

:):):)
      January 21, 2019 2:39 AM MST

• They will say what Trump wants them to say lol.
      January 20, 2019 8:30 PM MST

:):):)
      January 21, 2019 2:38 AM MST

I totally agree with thee Cinders. IT SUCKS! That's the state of the union in which we find outselves today due to a petulant child. SIGH.  What will today bring I wonder? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 21, 2019 2:38 AM MST

• Thanks Rosie..He looks like a kid having a tantrum, pounding the table to get his way!  lol
      January 21, 2019 9:16 AM MST