Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » What's one thing you would like to see develop or be invented during your lifetime?

What's one thing you would like to see develop or be invented during your lifetime?

For me it's that I'd like a cure for cancer to be developed. I know they can treat quite a few cancers now.. but it's not enough.. I want it cured... all of them... all of the time

Posted - January 20, 2019

Responses

I knew your answer would be suitably spiritual :)
      January 24, 2019 8:10 AM MST

A secular frame of mind which would give people hope so they would have no need to resent or criticize others. 
      January 23, 2019 7:51 AM MST

sec·u·lar

Sorry.  I guess I am being secular now.

Oh really?   Then I suggest you re-look up the new word you just learned.  It means just the opposite of what you mean.
    [ˈsekyələr]

ADJECTIVE
    1. denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.Contrasted with sacred.
      "secular buildings" ·
      synonyms:
      nonreligious · lay · nonchurch · temporal · worldly · earthly · profane ·
    2. christian church
      (of clergy) not subject to or bound by religious rule; not belonging to or living in a monastic or other order.Contrasted with regular.
    3. astronomy
      of or denoting slow changes in the motion of the sun or planets.
    4. economics
      (of a fluctuation or trend) occurring or persisting over an indefinitely long period.
      "there is evidence that the slump is not cyclical but secular"
    NOUN
    1. a secular priest.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 23, 2019 8:22 AM MST
      January 23, 2019 7:54 AM MST