Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why would GOD give us brains if he didn't want us to use them? Any ideas?

Why would GOD give us brains if he didn't want us to use them? Any ideas?

Posted - January 21, 2019

Responses

Actually, I would ask the question: why did God give us a brain if He didn't expect us to use it. In other words, God doesn't want that we should shift our brain cells into neutral before we make a decision. Unfortunately far too many do just that. New Testament writers used the verb "sophroneo", which means “to be of sound mind, to be reasonable, sensible.” Peter used it when he said, “The end of all things is at hand; therefore be of sound judgment.” (1Peter 4:7) In other words, use good common sense which seems to be in short supply in America at this point in time. As always, just my opinion. :)
      January 21, 2019 8:03 AM MST

I totally agree with thee ru. Sound of mind. Nowhere in our current gubment does that exist. All those of "sound" mind either fled on their own or were fired because the boss got tired of them using their brains and disagreeing with him. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday
      January 22, 2019 4:59 AM MST