Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » RECIPE FOR DISASTER! Not understanding the consequences or ramifications of one's words and actions. Being CLUELESS. How does it feel folks?

RECIPE FOR DISASTER! Not understanding the consequences or ramifications of one's words and actions. Being CLUELESS. How does it feel folks?

Knowing the country is in control of a person who does not comprehend CAUSE AND EFFECT at all? Scary. Very.

Posted - January 22, 2019

Responses

I cannot believe he has been committing felonies for two years in office and we are still putting up with it.

Cannot believe it.   All the lies.  All the stealing.  All the graft.  All the Treason.  In plain sight.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 23, 2019 5:12 AM MST
      January 22, 2019 1:46 PM MST

Me too neither  Sharon. NO EXIT. We are all in he** WAITING FOR GODOT? The dragging out and waiting is becoming very dangerous. As "the boss" takes down the country...also in plain sight...will there be a point at which it no longer matters?  A point at which the country has been degraded and disassembled and destroyed? I don't know. We KNOW there is evidence proof facts GALORE to put him away for life. WE THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT NOW! WHAT MORE GAWDAWFUL does Mueller need to bring it out and on and let the chips fall where they may? How much wiggle room is there to let the Putin puppet tantrum and hissy fit away the country. We are already mortally wounded. We are sitting ducks for another 9/11. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 23, 2019 5:16 AM MST