Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Any of y'all think the boss gives a RAT'S A** about you? REALLY? And what makes you so certain of that?

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Any of y'all think the boss gives a RAT'S A** about you? REALLY? And what makes you so certain of that?

Posted - January 22, 2019

Responses

Actually, mine does.  We've worked together or more than 27 years and he has been a friend, mentor and boss. 
      January 22, 2019 1:02 PM MST

Your boss. Not "the boss". It would be swell as he** if "the boss" were like your boss L but he is not. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 23, 2019 2:03 AM MST

True - just wanted you to know that not all bosses are like THE boss.  :)  Happy Wednesday.  :)
      January 23, 2019 5:10 AM MST

I 've had a couple that were very good as well L. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 23, 2019 5:36 AM MST

What blows my mind is how many Republicans still back him.

?????????????

January 22, 2019 1:34 PM MST

Our national security now is being attacked. His gubment shutdown is now causing the FBI to be detoothed and declawed since there is no money for them to continue protecting our NATIONAL SECURITY. No money to pay "sources".  No money to continue investigations. Letters are being written by agents all over the country stating how the shutdown is hurting their ability to do their jobs Sharon. The  boss tells us that a wall is a matter of national security. That is bullsh** crap. His gubment shutdown is critically affecting national security at all levels including the guys who guide the planes in the air and the folks who check us out at the airports. It is getting more and more dire and yet people apparently believe that the boss knows what he is doing. Of course he is simply following the orders/demands/commands of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh but who cares right? The important thing is that he stand firm on his ultimatum no matter the cost. SIGH. Yes his adoring worshippers will never find fault with him even when he is the cause of their pain. Folks can't afford chemo. One cancer patient said "it's either chemo or pay the rent". Some parents can't afford insulin for their diabetic children. How is this acceptable and tolerable to his adoring worshippers? Because they are just like him and don't give a rat's a** about anyone or anything and they are willing to sacrifice themselves on his altar. Whatever he requires they will provide to him. It is illogical unreasonable and not common sensical. They are besotted with the man and he owns them. SIGH. Is today the 3rd of 34th day of the shutdown? Whom can he hurt today? Meanwhile Putin celebrates with champagne since all is going according to his plan. Thank you for your reply and the graphic and Happy Wednesday. This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2019 2:14 AM MST
      January 23, 2019 2:11 AM MST

His actions show he only cares about himself.  

Can't they see I'm building this monument to myself for them?
    So What if people have to suffer...  
    So what if they cant afford to eat...  
    So what if they lose their houses because they can't pay the mortgage...  

They'll really thank me later.

January 22, 2019 5:52 PM MST

I think it has zero to do with a wall Shuhak. Our intelligence agencies are now being very badly impacted. Lack of funds is critically impairing their ability to continue on protecting our country. No funding means no investigations. His incentive in crippling hobbling sabotaging the nation is to protect himself from what will surely be his Waterloo. Everything he does is to benefit him. He doesn't  give a rat's a** about the country or the people. Think about it. Just another ruse another red herring another wild goose chase to divert the real motive which always and forever will center on him. What benefits him. My opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday. A bald woman (she has cancer and is undergoing chemo...I was bald like her in 2008 when it was my turn for cancer and chemo) was quoted as saying "Chemo or rent. Chemo wins". How many like her are out there having to make life-and-death choices? Some parents can't afford to buy meds for their children. Does he care? He doesn't. He can't even pretend he does. His eye is on the prize and it is always his prize to win. He is the most despicable person who ever lived and we are so unlucky that he exists during our lifetime. An abomination. A tribulation. A curse. An evil. What will he do today to exacerbate his hate?
      January 23, 2019 2:32 AM MST

I think mine does Rosie....My boss captured my heart when I was just seventeen and has been caring for it ever since . Its  been imprisoned and never likely to be set free....

Im certain because my boss really dotes on me...:) 
      January 23, 2019 2:12 AM MST

I will tell you what I told Spunky who gave a similar answer to yours D. Your boss. Not "the boss". If "the boss" were like your boss I'd not be asking all these questions. But the fact is "the boss" is despicable evil and abomination. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 23, 2019 2:33 AM MST

The Boss cares about the economy from the bottom up. That is good for us all. 
      January 23, 2019 5:22 AM MST

He'll begone soon Rosie and that part will all end....lol
    who are in the running for your next ruler....? :)
      January 23, 2019 8:19 AM MST

Actually my boss is quite considerate of me, has raised my salary a number of times, is most cordial and encouraging and sometimes even asks my opinion of this or that.  I try to be a good employee and I would say we have a very good relationship. 
      January 23, 2019 8:27 AM MST