Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We should make it ILLEGAL for billionaire cold-hearted SOB's to run for any elective office. They have NO CLUE what we go through. RIGHT?

We should make it ILLEGAL for billionaire cold-hearted SOB's to run for any elective office. They have NO CLUE what we go through. RIGHT?

Sure they say the feel our pain. Do you really believe a guy who lives a gold-plated life gives a crap about the fact that you can't pay for the meds you need or the treatments your child needs that you can't afford? If you do you are living in la la land.  

Posted - January 27, 2019

Responses

It would be difficult to enforce - billionaires would always find ways of concealing their assets. Perhaps a better solution would be have a quota system for the selection of appointees or candidates to run for office? So many from each income bracket?
      January 27, 2019 7:30 AM MST

I LOVE that idea Rev! I do! I could live with that for sure! It would guarantee a more representative government. Gosh I wonder what it would take to get that effected? You know what's funny? Just reading that perked me up! No kidding! I expect there are other thoughtful people out ther like you who might be working on solutions to make things a bit more equal. I mean we never will equalize everyting but maybe we can shift it a bit to benefit those with far less income! Thank you for your very thoughtful SOLUTION and Happy Sunday!  :)
      January 27, 2019 11:30 AM MST

I wonder if you have any CLUE what billionaires have to go through?  Or even millionaires?
      January 27, 2019 8:31 AM MST

Oh fer cryin' out loud! You want I should WORRY ABOUT WHAT THEY GO THROUGH? SERIOUSLY? Have you ever been down to your last $5 and your car needed repair and you worried about what would happen to your child if you got sick because his father was a deadbeat cheapskate and didn't pay child support? YOU WANT I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT WHAT BILLIONAIRES OR EVEN MILLIONAIRES GO THROUGH? SERIOUSLY! SHEESH. This post was edited by RosieG at January 27, 2019 11:23 AM MST
      January 27, 2019 11:22 AM MST