Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would puppet boy FREAK OUT bigly if daughter Tiffany married a Miguel and Barron married a Rosarita?

Would puppet boy FREAK OUT bigly if daughter Tiffany married a Miguel and Barron married a Rosarita?

Would he forbid it? Disown them? Deport Miguel and Rosarita even though they were natural- born American citizens? Find a way to take them out? How desperate would he be if he had mixed-blood grandchildren? You know Mexican (they ARE CAUCASIAN by the way) and White? Or do you think he has sufficiently brainwashed them against people of color so they would never be attracted to a handsome hunk or a gorgeous beauty?

What if they were millionaires or billionaires and quite brilliant and accomplished in their fields? Would that make a difference to the puppet boy? Big money always impresses him. I don't think accomplishment of others ever impresses him because according to him he is the best the greatest the smartest the most accomplished anyone or anything that ever lived or ever will.  Money talks. Greedy folk always hear it.

Posted - January 31, 2019

Responses

Barron wouldn't marry a Rosarita, just boink her and get his attorney to pay her lots of money to shut up about it. That's how Trumps behave.
      January 31, 2019 4:15 AM MST

So you think Barron has already been puppetized by good old dad? Sad. What about Tiffany though? Thank you for your reply R and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 31, 2019 4:54 AM MST

He does not seem to have a problem with Don Jr who is currently dating a Hispanic woman. So not I do not see him having a problem with Tiffany or Barron being with a Hispanic either. 
      January 31, 2019 4:32 AM MST

Her mother was Puerto Rican, but her father was Irish.
      January 31, 2019 10:16 AM MST

And your point is? Does that somehow make her not an Hispanic?
      January 31, 2019 2:24 PM MST

It makes here Hispanic and Irish.
      January 31, 2019 9:38 PM MST

Oh, so she is not pure enough for you. 
      February 1, 2019 4:39 AM MST

The Oscars are over.
      February 1, 2019 9:36 AM MST

Are they? I would not know...I do not watch them.
      February 1, 2019 12:19 PM MST

As long as they are here legally i'm sure he would have no issue with it.  
      January 31, 2019 10:57 AM MST

I don't think the Don would care as long as they kissed his ring at the wedding reception while a Mariachi band of illegal immigrants played on. After the ceremony the Don would stiff the Mariachi band  for their pay. I just made up a song so I thought I would share.  I yi yi yi Trump is a Bandito  he lied and colluded and put hookers to bed plus charitable funds he embezzled. Cheers!
      January 31, 2019 11:13 AM MST