Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is the main reason you hate people?

What is the main reason you hate people?

Posted - January 31, 2019

Responses

They sell crake and meth to the youth in my community. Cheers!

January 31, 2019 9:16 AM MST

So many reasons to choose from!!

I'll go with selfishness. It leads so many to have no regard for other beings and the natural world. Things like littering and pollution, trophy hunting, factory and fur farming, refusal to protect resources, not giving a F how humans impact other creatures,.... all of it sickens me. 
      January 31, 2019 9:18 AM MST

I don't "hate" people.  I just dislike, sometimes intensely, some of the things they do. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 31, 2019 5:03 PM MST
      January 31, 2019 9:40 AM MST

I love people Element,  I just hate the human people's stupidity. 
      January 31, 2019 9:42 AM MST

Because we evolved from primates and we still behave much ilke the way orangutans do.
      January 31, 2019 9:52 AM MST

You just insulted the orangutans. They are quite gentle and kind to one another.

This post was edited by Element 99 at January 31, 2019 5:03 PM MST
      January 31, 2019 2:33 PM MST

Are they? Oh well I didn't know. Sorry orangutans! 
      January 31, 2019 2:44 PM MST

Stupidity!  (Lack of common sense, not lack of intelligence)
      January 31, 2019 10:10 AM MST

• It's a hateful species.  I hate the hate. 
      January 31, 2019 12:59 PM MST

I don't hate people in general - never have.

There are some people I don't like and prefer to avoid - people who tend to be loud, carry a permanent load of anger, anyone addicted to drugs or alcohol, anyone with narcissistic or criminal traits, bullies and anyone who favours abusive humour as their norm. I guess that would be about 1 in 20 people.
    They're usually very easy to steer clear of, but If I can't.
    In some cases, there are some whom I can't avoid, and then I create a subtle arm's length distance to avoid closeness or emotional entanglement.
    It's not hate and not personal; it's just self-protection.

I do think humanity, as a whole, acts like a disease on the planet, making it so sick with CO2, methane and other pollutants that our own long term survival is at risk along with most other species in this round of evolution. But this is a collective behavioural problem, and while it is up to each of us to collectively become part of the solution, I cannot and will not lay the blame at the feet of any one individual.

This post was edited by inky at January 31, 2019 5:04 PM MST
      January 31, 2019 1:07 PM MST

Because of certain humans needs to dominate the world either with wealth ,Crude Oil ,food availability,and soon to be drinking water ,plus how all living things nature created are all suffering polluting to both land ,seas and air that every living thing relies on exist and stay healthy .....:( 
    All the major government of the world all thrive on making weapons...all money that could be far far better spent if not for a few people  obsessive power hungry egos...
      January 31, 2019 2:43 PM MST