Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » The last time you struggled over a dilemma that an angel and a devil both whispered in your ears, what was the issue? ~

The last time you struggled over a dilemma that an angel and a devil both whispered in your ears, what was the issue? ~

Posted - February 3, 2019

Responses

Uh, no.
      February 3, 2019 11:18 AM MST

Yes. I was picking up my son at school and there on the sidewalk was the principal. He was formerly the principal of the high school that I attended. I was very VERY tempted to go down there and punch him in the nose, but after a moment of thought I decided that it would not be worth the fuss it cause.
      February 3, 2019 7:22 PM MST

I was talking to an older lady before a meeting.  We talked about her family and ethnicity.  Some how her age became relevant and she said, "I'm old."  For some reason at that moment I felt nearly irresistibly drawn toward her, like in a tractor beam.  Here she is:
    Image result for aging beautiful women
    I might have kissed her right then and there as a kind of knee-jerk reaction.  I had to think of something else to do quickly.  I blurted out, "Well your awfully cute for and old lady."  Phew!  That was a close one.  She looked appreciative of my compliment perhaps not knowing that I had just averted a potentially horrible incident.

February 3, 2019 8:22 PM MST

(Somehow)
    (you're awfully)
      February 3, 2019 10:16 PM MST