Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » how many mental breakdowns have you had today

how many mental breakdowns have you had today

two and it's barely past noon!!!!

Posted - February 5, 2019

Responses

• None yet. *crosses fingers*
      February 5, 2019 10:08 AM MST

• Just had one...was converting something from PDF to Word for editing then back to PDF. Then I faaaking lost my original, went for a coffee and now can’t remember what I named my new file .... and now I’m dying inside And want to beat my laptop with a baseball bat. 
      February 5, 2019 10:09 AM MST

• My mouse on the laptop doesn't want to work, so I had to buy a hand-held one.  However, while waiting for the Zon to deliver my cordless mouse, I was having many an internal tantrum when the laptop mouse would work one minute then decide to stop working the next.   I also have internal tantrums when driving if my husband is with me.  He doesn't like when I cuss other drivers out even though they can't hear me and even though I don't actually use 'bad' words, and they don't even notice anyway.   He's no fun at all.  Remove that stick, husband.

Oops, just noticed you said, "Today".  None yet, but I am about to run some errands, which means...People...so we shall see.... This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 5, 2019 10:18 AM MST
      February 5, 2019 10:17 AM MST

Well I have had a month long breakdown, actually longer.  Since November.  Car and body are not working properly.
      February 5, 2019 1:25 PM MST

• I am sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better/working better soon.  
      February 5, 2019 1:31 PM MST