Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Did you know that our teeth grow in rings like trees ....What other fascinating facts do you know about our human bodies ?

Did you know that our teeth grow in rings like trees ....What other fascinating facts do you know about our human bodies ?

Posted - February 7, 2019

Responses

• if you sneeze with your eyes open your brain takes a screen shot 
      February 7, 2019 6:17 PM MST

That's blinking amazing I think...Your eyes close automatically when you sneeze and you can't sneeze in your sleep...you should never hold a sneeze as it can rupture your ear drums...:( 

We all have Jaguar E Type sneezes that travel at 120 miles an hour  and produce 40,000 droplets...:( 

February 7, 2019 6:34 PM MST

Women are evolutionary superior to men in that their urinary tracts and reproductive tracts have different orifices. Men's don't. Stop gloating.
      February 7, 2019 6:32 PM MST

Amazing ,as we both go by tube .....  :) 
      February 7, 2019 6:36 PM MST

And come by tube. Different tubes though.
      February 7, 2019 6:46 PM MST

A'hole lot different I think....:)
      February 7, 2019 7:53 PM MST

I live with a surgeon so thru osmosis I have picked up a lot.  Since this conversation has gone to the tubes, thanks  99

a. Non medical infertility is primarily a function of obesity and alcohol. 
    b. With amounts of artificial hormones in the water supply, men are having distinctly lower sperm counts and more females are being born.  to counter these effects a 3 month cleanse of totally filtered water and bio veggies
    c. Bariatric surgery usually takes 2.5 hours and is quite messy, quite expensive and surgeons hate performing same.  Exceptions LA, NYC, Atlanta and some European hot spots - think fat Russians
    d Most common items retrieved from Vaginas in the ER; broken fruit, fruit labels and plastic shards
    e. Most common dangerous Vaginal events - broken bottles used during sex acts individual or with partner
    f. Most common Kitchen injury after cuts - burned breasts from frying food naked

There a whole raft of other "Events", so if you do not know your partner remember :

No Sex w/o Latex
      February 7, 2019 7:38 PM MST

It's terrible what the female synthetic birth pill has done to you guys.....not forgetting the fish in the seas either....
    Sperm count in males has dropped from two million little swimmers to less then fifty million....and that was twenty plus years ago...

Man is messing with nature far to much I think.....one day in the not to distant future ,this planet will kick back and show who's boss again....:( 
      February 7, 2019 8:03 PM MST

• People with blue eyes have a higher tolerance to booze.  I bet Jaimie has blue eyes. 
      February 8, 2019 6:21 AM MST

•   February 8, 2019 6:48 AM MST

• People with brown eyes are full of shizzat. That may not be a scientical fact but I’ve been doing research on this. I bet Prodigal Son has brown eyes. 

February 8, 2019 6:47 AM MST

• Hahaha
      February 8, 2019 6:59 AM MST

• The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea of the eye.
      February 8, 2019 7:19 AM MST

Your nose and your ears continue to lengthen as you age.
      February 8, 2019 7:58 AM MST

here's a good one....

there's a part of your body where the skin STAYS THE SAME FROM THE DAY WE'RE BORN TIL THE DAY WE DIE.

BETCHA can't guess where this is??

right inside your lower arm.......the skin just below the crook of your arm.

pretty cool,huh?

and..........it takes more facial muscles to frown than it does to smile...........so as I always like to say,,,,'DON'T STRAIN YOURSELF!!"

AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

:-D

:)

October 5, 2019 9:08 AM MDT