Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have you spent any of your life repenting? If so, about what? If not does that mean you have never regretted what you said/did or didn't?

Have you spent any of your life repenting? If so, about what? If not does that mean you have never regretted what you said/did or didn't?

Posted - February 9, 2019

Responses

I never ever repent Rosie...if I don't like what I've done ,I just never do it again....Life is one long learning curve and only fools continue making the same mistake twice....:) 
      February 9, 2019 6:02 AM MST

Thank you for your reply D. I don't regret things I said because that was my truth when I said it. I do regret things I've done and I will give you an example. Going to a "function" that turned out to be the most disastrous thing I've ever done. Changed my life without my permission. Now had I not attended it would things have been hunky dory? I have no way of knowing that though I fail to see how they could have been any worse. So yes I have regrets for making a bad decision thinking it was an excellent one that was expected and normal and standard and typical and averge under the circumstances. I have never in my life been more wrong. This post was edited by RosieG at February 9, 2019 6:35 AM MST
      February 9, 2019 6:34 AM MST

good grief!!  'repent' is a stupid word, far as I'm concerned.

ya do what you think's the best at the time......when it's over, it's over, good or bad.

NEVER LOOK BACK ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD.

& better yet, LEARN HOW TO USE AFFORMATIONS......not AFFIRmations,

but AFFORMATIONS........AS IN, (very simplified examples)  'why do I attract wealth so easily">....INSTEAD OF ....I am wealthy.

with that one, you are BS'ing your self; with the AFFORmation, you are putting it into the present.

holy cow I got way off topic,,,,,,,,which I tend to do! sorry!!

but anyway, what's done is done; nothing in this 'ol world to repent about.

GET YOUR HEART AND MIND ON AN UPPER LEVEL SO TO SPEAK.

ALL YOU need to concern yourself with is what you'll be doing in the next 10 minutes; don't think ahead to next week, etc.

one day at a time.

LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT AND SCREW WHAT OTHERS THINK.....'CUZ, no matter what you do/say/think, someone, somewhere, will criticize you for it.

thus....LIVE YOUR LIFE YOUR WAY.

holy cow again I went off the deep end!!
    :-D

but I hope you will get something out of all my rantings!!  LOL

:-D
      February 9, 2019 8:50 AM MST

Of course I have repented...everyone has whether they know it or not.
    Repent simply means to acknowledge something was wrong and change. Don't do it again. 
      February 9, 2019 11:55 AM MST

As the saying goes: repaint, repaint and thin no more. 
      February 9, 2019 3:10 PM MST