Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » do you like answermug but feel it should have more members ?

do you like answermug but feel it should have more members ?

im coming from experienceproject. i like answermug but i think it should be a more popular website....

have more members.

Posted - February 10, 2019

Responses

Sometimes we actually DO.  All of a sudden another site will go down and loads of people will infiltrate.   It's pretty interesting when it lasts for awhile.  It seems to not last forever though.  Still small.
      February 10, 2019 6:04 PM MST

its a nice thing... bring more people here 
      February 10, 2019 6:13 PM MST

Yes.  I agree.   But just don't get attached to them, they are here for months and then move on.  Some come back.  A lot do, actually and the ones that are gone for good, no one really cares.  They were trolls or miserable.
      February 10, 2019 7:23 PM MST

• having more members would be nice but look on the bright side, at least we have me 
      February 10, 2019 8:58 PM MST

but will we have you tomorrow?  
      February 10, 2019 9:00 PM MST

• Nope. It's just right. 
      February 10, 2019 9:01 PM MST

Well, at least we have elon musk.

I am aware of another forum, lots of members, but I don't go there because of a small number of jerks. AM has jerks too, but they don't gang up on me like they do there.
      February 10, 2019 9:32 PM MST

Fascinating.
      February 10, 2019 10:08 PM MST

• It would be nice to have more members.  But this group seems to get along pretty well .. that's a good thing.  I was at the Experience Project for awhile and it got pretty testy sometimes ... who needs that?
      February 11, 2019 2:48 AM MST

More "members" would theoretically mean more variety of topics and there would be  (again theoretically) more people to discuss what I am interested in.  For me there are a few people who really make this site worthwhile and there are a few more who sometimes make it worthwhile!

I am uncomfortable with all the hate certain people are allowed to get away with on here and the cheap shots and bashing of our president.   Who just seems to me a normal man.  I think OK if they say such things about him what are they thinking about me and what would they do to me. I can't help but regard such views as much too narrow and restrictive.   I was brought up to respect and accept others and give them a chance and work with them.  
      February 11, 2019 5:24 AM MST

• EP and it's larger member base was nice as far as seeing all the different stories and walks of life people came from but even with a small group here this place seems to stay pretty active. Hard enough for me to keep up on checking notifications to the point I just give up sometimes, lol.  Plus Elon Musk is here, not sure what else the site could possibly be missing. 
      February 11, 2019 6:11 AM MST