Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » When was the last time it was your time of the month. Men may answer as well. We all know you guys have them too.

When was the last time it was your time of the month. Men may answer as well. We all know you guys have them too.

Posted - February 11, 2019

Responses

I was in my 30s.  A very hard stressful time brought  very early menopause for me.  It would have been just fine if I had not been allergic to one of the the hormones I needed for the dreadful effects.  My hot flashes were so bad I fainted lots of times.    That is why I had to have a  hysterectomy.   I put it off for five years and took my chances by taking the one hormone I was not allergic to.  This set me up for increased chance of uterine cancer.  It didn't happen and in the summer while my kids were abroad with their dad I had it done and told no one but my best friend who took me to the hospital and drove me home two days later.  Well, of course I had to tell the benefits people in HR at my company.  Anyway, that's my story.
      February 11, 2019 8:35 PM MST

What a freaking nightmare.   This is worse (much) than what I endured.  I had all kinds of hormonal issues where I was exhausted and nauseated and nervous.  This is worse.   So sorry for you.

February 12, 2019 8:50 AM MST

It was last week.

February 11, 2019 10:42 PM MST

Long time no see.   Hope you are well.   (It's Sharonna)
      February 12, 2019 12:26 AM MST

• 2 days ago.  I definitely have man periods. You really couldn't find a 2019 calendar graphic?
      February 13, 2019 6:08 AM MST

• Am going through it right now. Its recently become quite erratic both in onset and duration. So a more pertinent question is when would be the NEXT time? 
      February 13, 2019 5:38 PM MST