Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Small contest. Name Jaimie's haircolor.Name EasyJolene's hair color. Thrifty Maid's and My 2 Cents and Rosie's and Nice Jugs. For starts

Small contest. Name Jaimie's haircolor.Name EasyJolene's hair color. Thrifty Maid's and My 2 Cents and Rosie's and Nice Jugs. For starts

Posted - February 11, 2019

Responses

• If it's guessing that we are supposed to be doing, I always naturally assume everyone is a brunette unless they're a redhead.   Except for Jaimie's cute little girl pic where she's a blonde.   But blondes sometimes turn darker as they age, so I am guessing a light brownish with maybe some blonde undertones. 
      February 11, 2019 9:11 PM MST

Yes.   Pretty much it.

Good deductive reasoning.   

February 11, 2019 9:26 PM MST

• Haha!
      February 11, 2019 9:27 PM MST

So, Lavender, I called Jaimie the name Jodi by mistake  and that crazed-looking man in my question is the batshit-crazy Phil Spector who shot that poor woman Lana what's her name  to death in his living room for no reason.    Just cray-cray.

PHL SPECTOR
    Phil Spector and the Murder of Lana Clarkson:
    Lana Clarkson Found Dead in Spector's Mansion On February 3, 2003, police went to Spector's Los Angeles mansion after receiving an emergency 9-1-1 call. As stated in the police reports, police found the body of the 40-year-old actress Lana Clarkson sitting slumped in a chair in the foyer.

OH LORD OH LORD OH LORD

I got this exactly wrong.   I was supposed to tell Jaimie AND YOU this information.  

And this was just supposed to be a hair-color question.   Now do you see why I only ask political stuff?   I cannot handle the hard stuff like hair colors.  Even though I used to be a hair dresser years ago.   Go figure.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 12, 2019 8:04 AM MST
      February 11, 2019 10:38 PM MST

• Yes, it took me awhile last night, because I came in on the thread late, but I eventually got it.   lol     Too funny. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 12, 2019 8:04 AM MST
      February 12, 2019 7:34 AM MST

• plot twist: all are bald 
      February 17, 2019 9:08 PM MST

Jamie: Blonde
    Easy Jolene: red
    Thrifty: brown
    NJ: blonde
    My2: varies dark brown, black, med reddish brown all with gray mixed in. 
    Rosie: grey
      April 4, 2019 7:25 AM MDT