Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think that RUSSIAN HACKING (disinformation/LIES) AND BACKING IS THE ONLY REASON THE GAS BAG is "prez". I always will. You?

I think that RUSSIAN HACKING (disinformation/LIES) AND BACKING IS THE ONLY REASON THE GAS BAG is "prez". I always will. You?

Posted - February 14, 2019

Responses

No, it is policy issues. 
      February 14, 2019 6:08 AM MST

I believe it's a big factor and I believe soon we will learn the truth. Cheers!
      February 14, 2019 10:11 AM MST

Me too Nanoose. Notice how often I "me too" you?  Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thy! :)
      February 15, 2019 4:40 AM MST

I just read an article about Matt Gertz and how he figures Donald Trumps tweets and policy's are influenced by Fox news. Then I started thinking that maybe there are people at Fox that could be under Putin's thumb and Putin uses those people to sway Trump. Then I started thinking that if it's so Mueller knows about it and we will hear all about it soon. Cheers!
      February 14, 2019 11:49 AM MST

i LOVE how your mind works Nanoose. It travels in so many unusual paths...none of which I ever think about until YOU bring it up. That is a perfectly believable scenario. Never thought of it before. I think mebbe you are on to SOMETHING VERY BIG and I'm gonna ask a question about it! Giving you indirect credit of course. Thank you for your reply m'dear! BIGLY THANKS!
      February 15, 2019 4:43 AM MST

Yes.  I know he stole this election.

Hillary should take over.  Her choices for who belongs in the cabinet should be honored and the pigs Trump picked should be ousted.  PERIOD.
      February 14, 2019 11:50 AM MST

If you follow that thinking even further ... then Hillary stole the Democrat Party nomination, so Bernie should be President.
      February 14, 2019 11:58 AM MST

If there was 100% poof that Trump stole the election is it possible that they would hand the position over to Hillary? I think it would be the fairest and safest thing to do because Trump chose Pence and you don't know what kind of deal they might of had. Cheers! 
      February 14, 2019 12:16 PM MST

Hillary is the "prez" by popular choice. Only our fercockta electoral college screwed her out of it...and RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE! Thank you for your reply Sharon. I'd rather have Obama still be there. I'm gonna ask! :)

February 15, 2019 4:45 AM MST

Not entirely. The DNC should take some of the blame for nominating a deeply unlikeable candidate and running an inept campaign. Complacency and apathy - when you don't take your opponent seriously, it can bite you on the a$$.
    RUSTED-ON DEM VOTER: "I hate Hillary and the opinion polls have her at unbackable odds, so why bother?" This post was edited by Slartibartfast at February 15, 2019 4:51 AM MST
      February 15, 2019 4:50 AM MST

Haha no Russians have ever told me who to vote for.  In over six decades.  No - President Trump won because enough people still valued their freedom to determine the course of their own lives and to take responsibility for their choices that they resisted the liberal call to herd everyone together and force them to become dependent on the government.  
      February 15, 2019 5:18 AM MST