Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The only internal organs of any animals I've ever eaten was calve's liver the way my mom used to make it and chopped chicken liver. You?

The only internal organs of any animals I've ever eaten was calve's liver the way my mom used to make it and chopped chicken liver. You?

Posted - February 15, 2019

Responses

• I've yet to consume any sort of animal internal organs.  I love a variety of food but as far as my experimental nature goes it's mediocre at best when it comes to eating.  Closest I'll come to it is watching Andrew Zimmern. 
      February 15, 2019 1:54 PM MST

Wow! I think you must have a cast iron stomach PS. No disrespect intended. He is the guy who travels a lot all over the world eating really weird things isn't he? And  you willingly can watch that without barfing? As I said you have a very sturdy stomach! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday. Years ago I was in some upscale food emporium and saw canned chocolate-covered ants. I kid you not! That grossed me out. I love chocolate but that's where I draw the line!  :)
      February 16, 2019 3:04 AM MST