Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once again SNL eviscerates don. And don thinks SNL "should be looked into". Do you too?

Once again SNL eviscerates don. And don thinks SNL "should be looked into". Do you too?

Are comics also on his hit list?

Posted - February 18, 2019

Responses

SNL is exercising it's First Amendment rights.  Trump doesn't like being made fun of, so anyone and anything that does, winds up on his "enemies" list.  And they call liberals "snowflakes."

February 18, 2019 9:20 AM MST

We all know what a cowardly wimp don is. He can't even FIRE anyone face-to-face! Sheesh! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Tuesday!  :)
      February 19, 2019 5:20 AM MST

He wouldn't be the first (or last) President to turn government agencies against his detractors.

I often point out that President Lincoln ordered the destruction of newspaper offices in the North, which published opposition to him or the war.

Bill Clinton actually used the IRS to investigate an author of fictional books, who created a character that seemed to be too much like Bill.
    For the entire 8 years of the Clinton Presidency, this author was audited by the IRS - though they never found any violations.

February 18, 2019 1:03 PM MST

Thanks bunches Walt for educating me about those two things. I did not know that. So what pops in my head is that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. No exceptions apparently. Dam*! :) What next m'dear? What else do I need to be educated about? AARRGGHH. No disrespect intended here. I appreciate your contribution. It's just that learning that folks you admire are actually human beings with flaws just like you isn't easy to take. I'm gonna ask! (you knew that was coming didn't you?)
      February 19, 2019 5:22 AM MST