Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Individual states are suing the don for the bogus NATIONAL EMERGENCY declaration. All 50? I dunno. Would joo sue too?

Individual states are suing the don for the bogus NATIONAL EMERGENCY declaration. All 50? I dunno. Would joo sue too?

Posted - February 18, 2019

Responses

• I'd sue because a wall wasn't built years ago. But, the damage has been done with 25 million illegals here and it's all a completely dead issue at this point. All of it compliments of a dangerously stupid and a dangerously diabolical Congressional leadership. They make a potent team.
      February 18, 2019 8:32 AM MST

Thank you for your reply DA and Happy Tuesday.
      February 19, 2019 2:02 AM MST

For what?  What is it going to improve?  
      February 18, 2019 10:08 AM MST

Are you following the coverage Sharon? PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY are marching in protest of this bogus fake phony bullsh** NATIONAL EMERGENCY. They do not want money Congress has set aside for specific uses to be co-opted by the don to build an ego wall. The states (I think there are six so far) are suing because they do not want the don to do an end-run around Congress and neutrlize it by taking away its  Constitution power to fund projects. The purpose is to tie him up in the courts for years to delay the doing. Sometimes delaying is done to IMPROVE the chance that a dumba** jacka** can't get what he want NOW. So we shall see. Red states are less likely to do that of course. I know California started it and I believe Hawaii and Connecticut  plus a couple others are joining in it. You can't give up. Ya gotta keep fighting until your last breath or you might as well be dead. Did I answer your question?  Thank you.
      February 19, 2019 2:07 AM MST

Any border state that sent their National Guard troops to the border is wasting their time and money. By sending their troops they agreed there is an emergency.
      February 18, 2019 4:19 PM MST

That's another answer you need to correct.

(As you promised you would do.) This post was edited by tom jackson at February 19, 2019 2:46 AM MST
      February 18, 2019 8:33 PM MST

IF I am proved wrong. 
      February 18, 2019 8:37 PM MST

Just leave out the "IF." 

faits accomplis---(plural form---I am listing two):

The president authorizes the use of the National Guard---it's not "emergency" based---and its funded by Dept of Defense

The governors of Maryland and Virginia said they are recalling members of their states’ National Guard from the U.S.-Mexico border because they disagree with federal policy of separating immigrant children from their families.

And While her state isn’t participating in security along the country’s southern border, Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo said she would not deploy Guard units if asked because of the policy.

fait accompli---a thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it, leaving them with no option but to accept it. This post was edited by tom jackson at February 19, 2019 2:58 PM MST
      February 19, 2019 2:52 PM MST

The President can federalize the National Guard IF he/she wants to BUT that is NOT what happened in this case. The Governors of each state order their National Guard troops to the border. 

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-national-guard-20180928-story.html
      February 19, 2019 3:33 PM MST

States will manage the National Guard troops they deploy, though deployment is being funded by the federal government.

If Trump is a Russian agent, perhaps whether his supporters have the same relationship with the truth should be something that should be considered.
      February 20, 2019 12:01 PM MST

And the state governors deployed them.....

That is a truth. 
      February 20, 2019 3:24 PM MST

:):):)
      February 19, 2019 2:46 AM MST

Can't see how suing would slow the invasion of illegal immigrants.  That would be like cutting your own throat. Which, come to think of it, the whole current "illegal" fad seems to be. 
      February 19, 2019 5:08 AM MST