Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What would cause a totally IGNORANT person to believe what the leader of a HOSTILE FOREIGN COUNTRY tells him rather than his own people?

What would cause a totally IGNORANT person to believe what the leader of a HOSTILE FOREIGN COUNTRY tells him rather than his own people?

The don said he believed what Putin told him about the nuclear capability of North Korea and REJECTED what his own Intelligence Officers told him having investigated and found PROOF of the facts. Believing the enemy over your own citizens? Who does that and what does it tell you about him  ?

Posted - February 18, 2019

Responses

Trump is not ignorant - he's stupid.  Ignorance is something you've never learned.  Stupidity is knowing something is bad and disregarding it.  

Trump is still angling for that Trump Tower Moscow, at the very least, but he needs funding and he can't get it from American banks.  He'll sell his soul to Putin (if he hasn't already) to see his name on another building.
      February 18, 2019 8:56 AM MST

Touche L. Well he is both actually. He refuses to listen or read . Ignorance is his cuppa tea. Stupid he was born with apparently. He does all of it in plain sight.  He is beyond wackadoodly. Never saw an act like that. Sheesh. I wait impatiently for someone to get a hook and drag him by the neck off the stage! Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 19, 2019 8:21 AM MST

LOL ...  Happy Tuesday. :)
      February 19, 2019 9:30 AM MST

:):):)
      February 19, 2019 9:41 AM MST

The TOTALLY IGNORANT part.
      February 18, 2019 9:34 AM MST

I answered my own question didn't I Sharon? Thank you for your reply. Never saw anyone who was so disdainful of learning or listening or reading. Maybe he can't read?
      February 19, 2019 8:22 AM MST

• I think Trump is really more our enemy than our leader.  He seems to gravitate towards despots and is fashioning himself in their image.  He does it to make himself feel powerful and feared and important.  But all he's accomplishing is making himself look weak and easily manipulated.  (He sees his base as weak and easily manipulated and shows it by the way he tries to "snow" them with his constant lying.  You don't lie to people you have respect for.)
      February 19, 2019 10:10 AM MST