Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Donald Trump is evil. Please join the Donald Trump is evil parade.

Donald Trump is evil. Please join the Donald Trump is evil parade.

https://istrumpevil.com/

Our Posts Do Not Include Fake Alternative Facts: Here Are The Latest..!

Stormy Daniels Lawsuit Opens Door to Further Trouble for Trump – The New York Times

Source: Stormy Daniels Lawsuit Opens Door to Further Trouble for Trump – The New York Times

Trump declares ‘absolute right’ to pardon himself

Rudy Giuliani, an attorney for the president, said Sunday that a self-pardon “would lead to probably an immediate impeachment.” Source: Trump declares ‘absolute right’ to pardon himself

New plaintiffs join lawsuit against President Trump

Non-profit restaurant group and event booker claim president’s businesses have unfair edge Source: New plaintiffs join lawsuit against President Trump

2017 Donald Trump Executive Orders

2017 Donald Trump Executive Orders In 2017, Donald Trump published 25 executive orders, from EO 13765 through EO 13789. These 25 executive orders can be downloaded in CSV/Excel and JSON formats. More information about our APIs and other developer tools… (READ MORE)

Trump’s business network reached alleged Russian mobsters

As a New York real estate developer, Donald Trump developed financial relationships with wealthy Russians with connections to organized crime, Russia’s security establishment and President Vladimir Putin. Source: Trump’s business network reached alleged Russian mobsters

What did the apostle Paul mean by a “falling away” in the end times?

Why will people follow a great religious leader during what many call the great falling away or the great apostasy? Source: What did the apostle Paul mean by a “falling away” in the end times?

“Presidential” Orders From Our New Dictator

Here are the latest changes that Trump is making to our government.  Almost every act undoes changes that were both hard fought and decades in the making.  These links lead directly to the federal website.  You can examine them for… (READ MORE)

Changes to the securities and exchange commission

Federal Register :: Agencies – Executive Office of the President Listing of Recently Published Documents Self-Regulatory Organizations; Fixed Income Clearing Corporation; Order Approving a Proposed Rule Change To Implement a Change to the Methodology Used in the MBSD VaR Model… (READ MORE)

Trump’s ‘control-alt-delete’ on climate change policy – BBC News

Are the Trump team’s actions on climate and energy the opening shots in a war on knowledge? Source: Trump’s ‘control-alt-delete’ on climate change policy – BBC News

Trump executive order prompts Google to recall staff – BBC News

Google fears employees from seven Muslim-majority countries may not be allowed back into the US. Source: Trump executive order prompts Google to recall staff – BBC News

Posted - February 18, 2019

Responses

I'm there - I'll be the guy that's telling jokes to the crowd and wearing a Toque with a small orange mushroom shaped nob on top of it. I just made up my first joke so I thought I would test it out.  Cheers!

Question: How big is Trumps evil Sorceress's wand?
    Answer: I don't know but I heard it was shaped like a Toad Stool. 

February 18, 2019 10:39 AM MST

It is way to big to house his brain.  I think that organ resides in a polyp in his colon.

Cheers!
      February 18, 2019 12:03 PM MST

Oh - well how about if I use a little bit of Johnny Carson type of humor on the crowd at the parade.

EXAMPLE:
     Me to crowd - Donald Trump is so old that.......
     Crowd - How old is he?
     Me to crowd - Donald Trump is so old that when Russia made an incriminating video about him they used a VHS tape.

Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at February 18, 2019 1:10 PM MST
      February 18, 2019 1:05 PM MST

February 18, 2019 11:42 AM MST

Mr. Gnu and Mrs. Gnu had a baby.  
      February 18, 2019 12:01 PM MST

via GIPHY

TRUMP!
    TRUMP!
    TRUMP!
    TRUMP!
    TRUMP!
    TRUMP!
    TRUMP!
    TRUMP!
    And so on.
    This post was edited by Not Sure at February 18, 2019 1:09 PM MST
      February 18, 2019 1:01 PM MST

The lead float 
      February 18, 2019 2:08 PM MST

Hey there Sharonna...
    No Thanks, I would much rather just watch. It should be quite entertaining....
      February 18, 2019 2:34 PM MST