Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Have you ever while extreamly drunk brought a Duck for dinner going cheep and thought to yourself that you've gone and got a live one ?

Have you ever while extreamly drunk brought a Duck for dinner going cheep and thought to yourself that you've gone and got a live one ?

Some times being a natural blonde has its draw backs.....:( 

Posted - February 18, 2019

Responses

Wow!!!! I didn't know anybody else did that too.  So now its safe to go back in the water.
      February 19, 2019 5:55 PM MST

Yes ,you can go for a waddle or paddle in a puddle when ever you wish.....:)
      February 20, 2019 1:24 AM MST

Thanks, I needed that permission to hit the water as that is all we have here is rain. The dove couldn't even make it here with the olive branch.
      February 21, 2019 5:49 AM MST

Lol.  
      February 21, 2019 12:56 PM MST

Let me think, err, no, that has never happened to me. But I like duck - Duck a l'orange, Pekin Duck. I came to Canada thinking whoopee! It'll be duck and venison in every restaurant. No such luck - and (correct me if I'm wrong) Canada may be the only country on Earth where they look at you sideways when you ask for duck in a Chinese restaurant. It is simply not a normal menu item here. 
      August 20, 2020 10:33 PM MDT