Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All prodons think he's a he**uva swell fella! How do I know? Only ONE REPUBLICAN challenger for the 2020 prez race so far. See?

All prodons think he's a he**uva swell fella! How do I know? Only ONE REPUBLICAN challenger for the 2020 prez race so far. See?

Brave. Intrepid. MANLY. His name is William Weld. One among how many zillion of the trumpican genus? (NO not genius...genus). The prodon  mastodons* are all girly men too weak and wimpy to step up, speak out, go on the record. They're all  scairdy cats skeered of their own shadows. This is the best ya got? Seriously? Sheesh.

So maybe between NOW and before the too-late-to-run date a couple more REPUBLICANS with their manhood intact and spines of steel will step up speak up and run for prez. Whatcha think? What are the odds of that happening?

Meanwhile think some prodon devotee already put out a hit on Weld? I'm just sayin'.

*mastodons are ELEPHANT-LIKE mammals. EXTINCT!  If the shoe fits. Think the trumpican prodon will become extinct? Just askin'.

Posted - February 19, 2019

Responses

"Prodons" thinking he's a he**uva swell fella has nothing to do with it. Challenging the incumbent with a primary has apparently happened 4 times since the founding of the nation. Everyone who was challenged went down in flames; no challenger became victorious. A Republican is less likely to be elected by challenging Trump than they are to win the Democrat primaries. Why are there so many Democrats running for President? They want to hold that seat of power once again so they can begin anew destroying this country as Obama tried to do.  Also because they hate Trump for beating their little darling Hillary. :)
      February 19, 2019 7:48 AM MST

It amazes me how you and yours perceive the world ru. You see beauty where I see ugly. You see truth where I see nothing but lies. You see value and I see destruction.We are literally at the very end of opposite polls. You can't help it. I can't help it. It is what it is.  You adore what I despise and therefore of necessity you despise what I adore. We shall never ever be able to talk reasonably about politics  Best to avoid it entirely because I don't like that you. I like the other yous that show up to talk about other things. I'm sure if I don't like the political you don't like the political me either. It is a TWO-WAY street. But we seem to get along okay else-wise. Wanna stay and play in the else-wise? SIGH. Thank you for your reply.
      February 20, 2019 3:41 AM MST

I perceive/view/feel the world as it is. The good, the bad, and the ugly of it. With eyes wide open. It's the only proper way, albeit a sometimes more difficult way, to view life, especially if you want the truth. That said, I have been trying to cut back on my involvement in answering political questions here but unfortunately, it's difficult because of the large amount of misinformation (due to a lack of research), half-truths, and sometimes even lies I see posted. When that happens I feel a deep desire and need to answer. You are correct though, you and I will never see eye to eye in the world of politics. So I won't answer any more of your numerous political questions.  :)
      February 20, 2019 5:32 PM MST

He is not even a Republican. He is a Libertarian he was the Libertarian VP candidate in 2016. So President Trump will get to beat this guy twice. LOL
      February 19, 2019 3:11 PM MST