Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Do you know a woman who has breast implants?

Do you know a woman who has breast implants?

This post is inspired by Welby's post. 

Let's talk about them. You know what I mean. Keep it open and clean. I had an Auntie who said they were only milk jugs and it didn't matter what they looked like. 

Do men worry about what their chests look like? I know some who do.

Do you remember when you could spell boobies on a pager?

Posted - February 22, 2019

Responses

I know of only one such woman, but the story isn't as simple as that.

She told me that she had had implants for a few years but had them removed. Her original reasons for getting them stemmed from being the only one among her sisters with small breasts, for the way clothing fit better with them than without them, and most of all, the boost to her self-esteem. After a while, she decided that she either didn't need or didn't want implants any more, so she got rid of them, without any regrets.

I have never been attracted to large breasts, neither natural ones nor artificial ones. I prefer women with small breasts, A-Cup or B-Cup only.

~
      February 22, 2019 7:51 PM MST

When I was younger I was so flat chested that when I turned sideways and stuck my tongue out I looked like a zipper.  Things changed drastically as I have aged.  I don't advise any woman to have implants at a young age.  Wait a while and give your body a chance to grow up and out. 
      February 23, 2019 5:55 AM MST

Yes, I do.  
      February 23, 2019 5:40 AM MST

Yes, my aunt.
      February 23, 2019 6:14 AM MST

• I don’t know anyone personally who has had  breast implants but I’ve seen it on TV, so that counts. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 23, 2019 4:03 PM MST
      February 23, 2019 6:21 AM MST