Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Maurice214
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whether or not you thought OBAMA deserved the Nobel Peace Prize IS NOT THE QUESTION. DOES DON?

Whether or not you thought OBAMA deserved the Nobel Peace Prize IS NOT THE QUESTION. DOES DON?

Posted - February 26, 2019

Responses

Obama himself is on video saying he has NO IDEA why they awarded him this prize.

I think that speaks volumes. This PRIZE is not that big a deal any longer.  It has lost its meaning.

The importance is that Obama never tried to COURT this dubious honor.  He could have really cared less.

NOT SO TRUMP.

He is courting this prize.  He made the President of Japan write him a letter kissing his butt.  For what?

He thinks he wants this and this will exonorate him.  He will NEVER get this prize.

He may try and buy it.  But he will never ever earn it.
      February 26, 2019 9:04 AM MST

He cheats his way through life. He is so shallow he thinks money is all it takes to get him what he wants. That's why LOSER is stamped in large letters on his forehead. No matter how he styles his hair it's always there. LOSER. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      February 27, 2019 2:31 AM MST

• Obama got his for being elected president. God knows he did nothing afterward. Trump deserves an award for perseverance against the persecution.
      February 26, 2019 9:35 AM MST

Gotta agree. When Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize (and I'm asking myself why he received it) I realized just how much of a circus and complete joke the Nobel Peace Prize had become. Unlike the Nobel Prize which is awarded to someone from the hard sciences, the "Peace Prize" committee has displayed fatal judgment over the years. :) This post was edited by rusureamisure? at February 26, 2019 10:55 AM MST
      February 26, 2019 10:55 AM MST

Attacks on the rule of law and other American values absolutely disqualify him from ever deserving it.

A worthwhile read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Peace_Prize
    This post was edited by tom jackson at February 27, 2019 2:32 AM MST
      February 26, 2019 11:56 AM MST

Thank you for your reply and the link tom. Happy Wednesday :)
      February 27, 2019 2:32 AM MST