Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Mr. Trump has a track record of mischaracterizing facts". Ever hear someone be called a LIAR in such a classy way?

"Mr. Trump has a track record of mischaracterizing facts". Ever hear someone be called a LIAR in such a classy way?

Posted - February 26, 2019

Responses

John Brennan is also a very genteel speaker.  He was the head of the CIA?  Then Trump threw him out of the White House.

John Brennan spoke in a very dignified manner no matter what Trump threw at him.  But now?  He just calls him a liar.

Just a FREAKING LIAR.  We don't need to hear the flowery.   He doesn't deserve it.

February 26, 2019 9:16 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon and the nifty graphic. I have heard other former Intelligence folks speak with great eloquence and delicacy about little donny dingbat. I don't know how they do it but their restraint is more than admirable! It's astonishing! :)
      February 27, 2019 2:45 AM MST

The UK term is terminological inexactitude. 
      February 26, 2019 9:37 AM MST

Oh my goodness Malizz that is a doozy! It slays me. I LOVE it! "Terminological inexactitude" versus LIAR? No contest! Thank you for your contribution to this question. Now I have two additional choices if I was to be restrained. Oh happy day! Happy Wednesday! :) Oh I gotta ask a question about it. I will give you blind attribution. This is just too nifty to keep secret! :)
      February 27, 2019 2:47 AM MST