Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » how much useless crap do you keep in your purse? what magical items are contained within

how much useless crap do you keep in your purse? what magical items are contained within

i have pusheen wallet, pusheen key holder, sunscreen, hand creme, body creme, some like moon light infused body spray, burts bees face wipes, various pills, lip scrub, face moisturiser, hair brush, lanyard, bottle of perfume, iphone charger, saline nasal gel, emergency pimple gel and neutrogena light stick, like 50 one dollar bills, a necklace with a sharks tooth on it, a manicure kit, small tub of vaseline, bandaids, stain stick, and i think like three quartz crystals

Posted - February 26, 2019

Responses

• Good point:)
      February 26, 2019 11:26 AM MST

It was bad enough sorting out my late wife's many bags and purses. Good news is that the missing keys mysteriously resurfaced.  This post was edited by Malizz at February 26, 2019 1:04 PM MST
      February 26, 2019 12:31 PM MST

My shoulder-bag contains:
    car key,
    mobile phone with ear plugs & charger - kept for emergencies only
    wallet with driver's license, credit union debit card, business cards of optometrist, dentist & doctor, a bit of cash,
    ear plugs and a couple of bandaids,
    nail scissors and file,
    tooth brush, picks and paste,
    hair brush and comb,
    pencil, pen and calligraphy pen,
    notebook,
    glasses for close-up and distance,
    whatever book I'm currently reading,
    a cup for coffees or teas,
    a metal bottle of water.
      February 26, 2019 4:22 PM MST

And I thought all Ozzies carried emergency snake-bit kits.
      February 26, 2019 5:19 PM MST