Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Whether you believe in "signs" or not, what was the last potential sign you received from the universe and what do you think it meant?

Whether you believe in "signs" or not, what was the last potential sign you received from the universe and what do you think it meant?

Posted - March 1, 2019

Responses

To say I had a meaningful sign from the universe would mean I believe in astrology...which I don't.
      March 1, 2019 10:51 AM MST

That makes NO sense at all.   Astrology is one study for a question that has many studies.

You can totally believe in hints from the Universe and dismiss the study of Astrology.

The American Indian prayed and meditated and followed all kinds of signs and I don't think they cared who was a Scorpio or Virgo
      March 1, 2019 10:55 AM MST

as·trol·o·gy
    Dictionary result for astrology
    /əˈsträlÉ™jÄ“/
    noun
    noun: astrology; noun: natural astrology; noun: judicial astrology

the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world.
    origin
    Notice there is no mention of the names of constellations.
    This post was edited by Element 99 at March 4, 2019 12:41 PM MST
      March 1, 2019 11:03 AM MST

Too tired to think.  I know you are right on some level.  I know I know I know

Unrelated funny for ya

March 5, 2019 11:28 AM MST

That's all right. I like a good debate. If you would like, pick your favourite celestial body, (Single object only) give me your mass in kg and I will calculate the force between you and that object.
      March 5, 2019 11:32 AM MST

I love a great debate if it is not on here.  This is so tedious if there gets to be more than a few answers back and forth.  You have to WADE through everything to get back and it takes lots of minutes and it is just not worth the effort on here.

If I see it is getting complex?  I always back down.  I don't care if I look stupid.  I am lazy.  So, I say things like, "this is too hard and let's call it a draw" a LOT on here.  But with this one?  I think you are making more sense than me.
      March 5, 2019 11:34 AM MST

I will clarify. The other day, I made an anonymous post on a different website inviting a friend of mine to call me. The friend called about 12 hours later, despite not having seen the post and despite me not having spoken to the person in ages. 

That's not related to astrology. At all. 

On the flip side, if someone believes in signs, it could well be one. 
      March 4, 2019 11:35 AM MST

i felt a lot free in the past, before i had a criminal file... i felt everything could be achieve , and i was happy to be alive.

now i tend to less believe in signs, just because i have a criminal file, and the police can see my face or whatever, i feel like its less freedom than it was in the past...

but maybe one day ill be able to get my file deleted , i know it takes years but eventually. Im kinda like my mom though, i believe in Jesus and it gives me hope that we have Jesus here for us , anytime.
      March 1, 2019 2:06 PM MST

When you say "sign" I think of a supernatural event such as a prophecy.   Years ago I was being harassed out of my job.  One Sunday in church before the service ended, the pastor said he had the feeling that someone in the congregation was in a career turning point.  He asked if that person would come forward after the service.  Dozens of people would come forward, I thought.  I was the only one.  He said that God wanted me to know that I was on the path He has chosen for me.  I am still waiting to see what spectacular events await me.
      March 1, 2019 8:04 PM MST

Eh... that's different. I think people in those situations read the crowd. They throw out generalities that have to apply to at least one person and then run with it.
      March 4, 2019 11:37 AM MST

My observable universe
    is covered with clouds
    Betcha rain is in the forecast.
      March 3, 2019 2:06 PM MST

Haiku for u?
    me too me too

March 5, 2019 11:36 AM MST

[[[Psssst: in order to state what one "thinks" it meant, wouldn't that require belief in it, thereby diminishing the first part of your question as unnecessary?]]]

Jes' sayin'.

March 3, 2019 5:09 PM MST

I experimented with different wording, but ran out of characters. This version won.
      March 4, 2019 11:37 AM MST

It looks fine to me.
      March 4, 2019 12:43 PM MST

Teacher's pet.

~
      March 4, 2019 9:07 PM MST

• It came in a dream: "Nice things coming your way." Guess I need to wait and watch. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 5, 2019 9:25 PM MST
      March 5, 2019 11:22 AM MST

They will.  You are imagining your reality.  A very necessary ingredient in co-creation.  Best of luck towards this end.

March 5, 2019 11:26 AM MST