Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The HORDES of people defending don dwindle daily. How long before there are NONE?

The HORDES of people defending don dwindle daily. How long before there are NONE?

Posted - March 3, 2019

Responses

I don't know, Rosie.  I see it swinging to the high 30's low 40's still.  Same morons.  Same base.

When it reaches any number with a 2 in it I will pee my pants in ecstacy.

March 3, 2019 9:02 AM MST

I find that photo scary because at the mall she would look like a sweet little old lady but in reality she is a Nazi at heart. Reminds me of part of one of Alice Coopers song - they look just like people at Kresge`s and Woolworth`s but decadent brains were at work to destroy. Cheers!
      March 3, 2019 11:40 AM MST

:):):)
      March 3, 2019 11:51 AM MST

You are looking at it MACROSCOPICALLY Sharon. I am focusing on it MICROSCOPICALLY. Specifically how many Answermuggers used to show up to defend little donny dingbat who don't bother any longer? There were dozens before. Now? Well there are a coupla regulars who respond by rote from what they read on an "approved" site. That's it. That's all. The rest are either embarrassed or despairing. Whose polls are those? Are they trustworthy? It's hard to believe that 40% of the people are going to stay wackadoodly after the don is charged, goes to trial and he is convicted of a MULTIPLICITY of crimes. Unless of course they have been braindead for so long the brain is totally gone and cannot be resuscitated. A question ariseth from this discussion. Thank you for your reply and the graphic.
      March 3, 2019 11:47 AM MST

I`m going to have to make up an algebra problem and then solve it to give you an answer to this question. I`m thinking something like - The Mueller report, the Apprentice tape and the Russian hooker tape leave a train station in the east -  the Fox and Friends leave a train station in the West. When do  the friends start figuring there actually on a slow boat to Russia. Cheers! 
      March 3, 2019 12:41 PM MST

YOU ARE A HOOT Nanoose! That's a compliment. Your brain goes to so many places I enjoy. Keep it up. Those train problems I was never very good at figgering out. You brought in all the players..I'd just add that Access Hollywood Tape as the icing on the cake and include little donny doughboy. Where is HIS point of origin? East or west? If they leave for Russia on a boat leaving from Los Angeles and a boat leaving from New York which boat will get there first? Maybe I should ask. Maybe someone will know. I'd love more arithmetic math "problem" futurely Nanoose. They're such fun, don'tcha think?
      March 4, 2019 3:53 AM MST

"You've got to remember that (trumpicans) are just simple......"---Oh heck, just let Gene Wilder's character in this 27 second clip from Blazing Saddles in 1974 explain it to you in his own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvT2r828QY#action=share

March 3, 2019 1:06 PM MST

You said the magic words tom..."Gene Wilder". I adored him. I miss him. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and the link. I hope he and Gilda Radner are having a great raucous fun time in the hereafter together wherever that may be. They were true originals than which there will be none other. :)
      March 4, 2019 3:55 AM MST

Effort justification comes to mind---When you realize you have accidentally sold your soul to the devil that is a hard thing to actually accept, so why not continue to think he really is the "god" he told you he was.

Effort justification is an idea and paradigm in social psychology stemming from Leon Festinger's theory of cognitive dissonance. Effort justification is a person's tendency to attribute a value to an outcome, which they had to put effort into achieving, greater than the objective value of the outcome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effort_justification

March 3, 2019 1:12 PM MST

I have a dear friend whose internet social site moniker is OLD SCHOOL who graduated with a degree in Cognitive Science tom. He'd surely know about this effort justification idea. It's hard for me to believe that anyone can ACCIDENTALLY sell one's soul to the devil though. Are they brain dead during the transaction? Thank you for your reply and the link! :)
      March 4, 2019 3:58 AM MST

It isn't done accidentally---but we refuse to blame ourselves for doing it.  It is the final result of consequent ignorance, i.e., failing to ever learn how to evaluate situations and then make appropriate choices.

[A failure fostered by the incredibly stupid principle that all opinions---no matter how ridiculous---must be respected (i.e., are worthy of admiration and esteem).]
      March 10, 2019 2:05 PM MDT

SAY WHAT? What principle is that? "...all opinions must be respected"? WHAT? Are you kidding me?

So Hitler's opinion that Jews must be exterminated should be respected?

Seriously? What blithering idiot could possibly think or believe that?
    Consequent ignorance proliferates in politics. Pols promulgate it and hope to he** the "people" will keep buying it. Sadly enough of them do to enable/facilitate it being on the menu all pols rely on. "Keep them dumb so you can control manipulate them." There is no better example of that than what has happened to the Republican party. In my opinion. Dumb leading the dumber. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply tom!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 11, 2019 11:40 AM MDT
      March 11, 2019 3:18 AM MDT

It's in the terms of service for this site.

We can talk about public figures like him and Trump with impunity---except for using "curse" words---but were Hitler be posting from beyond the grave, we would have to respect his opinions. This post was edited by tom jackson at March 12, 2019 5:33 AM MDT
      March 11, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

Yes. That's riddikkalus. How do you "respect" an opinion that is based on racism bigotry fascism or LIES? Seriously? How? SIGH. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Tuesday!  :)
      March 12, 2019 5:35 AM MDT

When talking about the TOS here. It is simply a matter of not calling user names. Discuss the topic without making it personal. It is not hard to do. 
      March 12, 2019 6:01 AM MDT

WHAT NAMES DID I CALL ANYONE? PLease show me what those names are. Is TRUMPICAN a bad name? I call trumpicans trumpicans because they are prodons protrump. Is being called PRODON a swear word a bad name? You accuse me but don't show an EXAMPLE. WHY? If you want me to change my ways you are going to have show me the error of my ways. I cannot read your mind. What names? Directed at what specific people? When? Show me the money. Where is the beef? Well?
      March 12, 2019 1:13 PM MDT

No, Hilters posts would not be allowed according to the TOS here. 

3. Anything that’s illegal in Arizona, USA, is not permitted here at all, ever, under any circumstances. This includes things like bestiality, murder, rape, violence, incest, hate speech, and attacks of protected classes (race, religion, gender, etc.), but this list is not exhaustive.

March 12, 2019 7:27 AM MDT

Therein lies the problem.

You say "Hilters (sic) posts would not be allowed according to the TOS here."

Hitler was a human being---although arguable a severely damaged one---and yet, you have assumed that anything he posts would be against the TOS for this site.

So you would therefore delete any of his posts in which he was speaking about his love for the woman who gave him life---his mother?

Seems like you might have a preconceived notion about whether or not Hitler's posts might or might not violate the TOS.

March 12, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 12, 2019 1:10 PM MDT

So, of course, you were talking about posts Hilter would make that are normal posts. We both know, the purpose is bringing "respecting Hilter's posts" was to imply that his racist, bigoted opinions would be allowed on this site simply because he was a registered user.  

".....but were Hitler be posting from beyond the grave, we would have to respect his opinions."

March 12, 2019 3:32 PM MDT

Now see, you are interpreting what people are thinking when you read an answer.

It's OK---in the 5+ years I've been on Q & A sites, I've only come across 2 people that actually impressed me as site moderators---the "super mod" on ask.com and "Rooster" on blurtit. 

And I haven't dealt with Just Asking frequently enough to have an opinion about her.

(I do know that you are an "internal client" of hers and I suspect that she would tend to construe in your favor.)

So when you send me a message like this: "If you have any questions about the moderation, feel free to discuss with JA. Thank you, m2c," I probably won't pursue it.
      March 13, 2019 1:46 PM MDT

We can but hope that the poor souls come to their senses. Sadly, I think too many of them are in entrenched ignorance and denial.. so they cannot start to see Trump as he really is.. a loser.
      March 3, 2019 2:36 PM MST

He is indeed that. Weak, cowardly, autocratic and sociopathic in the sense that he doesn't give a rat's a ** about anyone or anything but himself. All that's bad tied up in an overweight old uncharismatic rich man. It would be pathetic on its face if it were not for the shameful disgrace of a human being he is. One day he will get his just desserts..what he deserves. Till then the hope is that we can survive. Thank you for your reply ADDB!  :)
      March 4, 2019 4:01 AM MST

• You'd be utterly amazed at how many of us there are out here. What's encouraging, is the fact that we're cutting into the traditional Democrat base. I only wonder why it took so many, so long, to see the light. The radical left is now our very best recruitment incentive, or as Shakespeare once said, let them speak so the world will know them to be mad. Happy days are indeed here again.
      March 10, 2019 2:21 PM MDT