Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What's the clumsiest thing you've done on a date, or at the beginning of a relationship, did you manage to hide it well, or not?

What's the clumsiest thing you've done on a date, or at the beginning of a relationship, did you manage to hide it well, or not?

When I first met my better half, he took me to see his sisters pony as he knew I loved horses, being enthusiastic I didn't wait to see where the gate to the field was, and attempted to climb over it, and put my foot on a piece of wood the other side which gave way and I my shins came crashing down on the thick plank of wood. I got up, looked around me to check no one was watching, and carried on walking around the field (less enthusiastically) trying to pretend I was ok. However, after this he took me to a café in some beautiful woodlands, and by this time my shins were in absolute agony and I'd developed a limp.  I then had to tell him what I had done, for which he responded in kind by laughing.  Needless to say the end of the day my shins were swollen black and blue, though my pride may have hurt a little more :)

Posted - March 4, 2019

Responses

Good story.  I'm glad that is over for ya.

I did this one after knowing my boyfriend for a long time, but it was a clumsy one.  

My boyfriend bought me a nice suede coat with a faux fur collar for Christmas decades ago.  I put it on and sneezed all over the front of the coat.  The look on his face I will never forget.  He was not happy.
      March 4, 2019 11:07 AM MST

Lol! Nice.

March 4, 2019 11:31 AM MST

I got a bloody nose at dinner.  I didn't have enough napkins to stop it so I dripped blood all over my plate.
      March 4, 2019 1:50 PM MST

Oh no! lol!!
      March 4, 2019 6:09 PM MST

• before i was married i was laying in bed with my husband when he was still my boyfriend, and i WILL NOT fart in front of him so i had been holding it in for like two days at this point. well as i started to drift to sleep i guess my cheeks unclenched and i let the loudest fart rip. it startled me awake and he was just kind of like uuuuuugh what was that and i blamed it on him 
      March 4, 2019 2:10 PM MST

LOL!!! This is great. I know that feeling, when we first got together I made the mistake of having baked beans and eggs for breakfast one morning, by the evening I was so embarrassed I shut myself in the kitchen, he found it hilarious.
      March 4, 2019 6:13 PM MST

I can't say here. But if I did, it would crack everyone up.
      March 4, 2019 9:23 PM MST

I'd love to hear it, but I'm sure it would make me laugh, thanks bhwilson.
      March 5, 2019 4:55 AM MST

nothing since inn still waiting for nny first date
      March 10, 2019 4:57 PM MDT