Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What do you think of the two recent accusers who have come forward claiming that Michael Jackson molested them?

What do you think of the two recent accusers who have come forward claiming that Michael Jackson molested them?

Posted - March 4, 2019

Responses

I have not one iota of interest in accusations made for crimes or wrongs allegedly occurring over a week ago.  If you are criminally harmed, make a police report.  If you are personally harmed, file a lawsuit.    Immediately.  I'm lobbying to reduce all statutes of limitation on crimes used for extortion.   It sickens me.  Michael Jackson, you ask?!   I'm not interested in spending public resources to hang a dead man.  This is one of those times a reasonable person would make that infamous statement:  I don't give a pluck. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at March 4, 2019 3:47 PM MST
      March 4, 2019 3:13 PM MST

I completely get where your coming from, and I appreciate your point of view.  I haven't seen the documentary yet it airs over here on Wednesday.  However, the Jimmy Saville accusations didn't come out until after he died, people were too frightened to come forward because their are big media moguls protecting this sought of behaviour, that said I am unsure of how I feel about MJ, the fact that boys knew about his penis were concerning, the fact that he had young boys sharing his bed when he was a full grown adult was concerning.
      March 4, 2019 3:43 PM MST

That does not interest me AT ALL.  Don't care.  I mean that.
      March 4, 2019 3:51 PM MST

Ok, enjoy the rest of your day.
      March 4, 2019 4:00 PM MST

The guy is dead now. What other reason could they have for filing way after his body is in the ground? Money perhaps?
      March 4, 2019 3:50 PM MST

I'm not even sure they could do that, after all didn't his dad or family inherent his estate, or his children? The only money they'd make is from publicly, I'm sure after I've seen the programme I'll have a better idea, has it been aired in the US?
      March 4, 2019 4:01 PM MST

It is not new accusations. Their cases were thrown out of court years ago.
      March 4, 2019 4:30 PM MST

March 4, 2019 5:03 PM MST

Wade Robson and James Safechuck cases were both dismissed in court. One filed in 2013 and the other in 2014.
      March 4, 2019 5:11 PM MST

Wow, thanks for that My2cents, I just read about it, why on earth is the UK airing this interview then, what a waste of airtime, and TV licencing.
      March 4, 2019 5:21 PM MST

Promotion their new movie about the alleged abuse. 

Personally, I believe Jackson likely was guilty. Just based on the weird actions that are admitted.  ie. My kid is not spending the night with an adult. I don't care how famous he is. This post was edited by my2cents at March 5, 2019 10:01 AM MST
      March 4, 2019 5:25 PM MST

I agree, it's weird how the unacceptable becomes acceptable when it comes to famous people, I remember having a similar discussion with my mother when this first came out.  I was really disappointed in him, I was a fan of his Off The Wall and Thriller albums.  Still, it's no secret that paedophiles exists in Hollyweird, maybe Michael experienced it as a kid..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvlle8qQag8

March 4, 2019 6:08 PM MST

i have no idea if he really did or not
      March 10, 2019 4:53 PM MDT

Better late then never, I guess.
      March 11, 2019 11:47 AM MDT