Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm not a good listener if the talker is whiny repetitive boring. Are you a good listener no matter what/how long the torture continues?

I'm not a good listener if the talker is whiny repetitive boring. Are you a good listener no matter what/how long the torture continues?

Posted - March 13, 2019

Responses

Yes, I believe I am.  I am long winded when I write so I pay the same respect to others if they are too. Big winks and smiles!
      March 13, 2019 1:45 PM MDT

Hi there stranger! Long time no see! Well in our interactions I have never found you to be that. Patience is my most MIA quality. I have virtually NONE. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Merlin and Happy Thursday to thy!:)
      March 14, 2019 2:15 AM MDT

Why thank you my friend! :)  You are too kind. :) :)
    You say you're short in patience?  Well, don't feel bad.  I'm not a doctor... so, I don't have any patients, either!
    See?  You do have patience because that was a really bad pun and you still got a little smile out of it.  Or, a roll of eyes, whichever came first.  Big Giggles, winks and smiles!
    :) :)  Love Ya! This post was edited by Merlin at March 15, 2019 4:42 AM MDT
      March 15, 2019 1:39 AM MDT

"Bad" is in the eye of the beholder Merlin. As you well know. I thought the pun was clever and yes I did indeed smile. I never roll my eyes unless I'm with someone who can roll their eyes too. I know you know what I mean by that. Rolling eyes alone is wasted. You need an audience to appreciate the significance of it! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! Love,  Rosie :) ((hugs))
      March 15, 2019 4:44 AM MDT

Repetitive. I am not really good at listening to that. My just kind glaze over. 
      March 14, 2019 6:29 AM MDT

I tune out. I'm elsewhere. Just the shell remains. The rest of me ran away! Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Friday to thee!  :)
      March 15, 2019 4:45 AM MDT