CallMeIshmael
 TODDLER BABY in CHIEF
Twinkle Dink
designer
Zack
Nice Jugs
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What in life has truly humbled you? Sometimes it seems like life takes a certain path and then, you're thrown a curve ball. Or two.

What in life has truly humbled you? Sometimes it seems like life takes a certain path and then, you're thrown a curve ball. Or two.

Posted - March 13

• 4503
    I would say mostly appreciation, understanding and love are the best humblers.  Curveballs can be but once we learn how to handle them we go right on so they may only be temporary humblers.  
      March 14, 2019 8:23 AM MDT
    1

• 580
    Hold your newborn for the 1st time, it will truly humble you.  If it does not something I feel is wrong with your internal wiring
      March 14, 2019 11:05 AM MDT
    2

• 31471
    What a wonderful thought.  SO TRUE.

March 14, 2019 11:08 AM MDT
    2

• 3105
    Seeing how tuff some people can be is usually a humbling experience for me. Once I saw a guy that didn't even say ouch when he got hit in the forehead with a pool ball that someone whipped at him - I would of cried or did something punkey like pass out if it happened to me. Cheers!  
      March 14, 2019 11:54 AM MDT
    1

• 4455
    Breaking both arms at the same time. I had to put aside my independence, my modesty and my dignity. But it made me stronger and more empathetic.
      March 14, 2019 4:57 PM MDT
    2

• Ouch, that had to hurt!  In more ways than one.  I'm glad it made you stronger!
      March 14, 2019 8:04 PM MDT
    0