Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have you ever experienced/seen/heard anyone or anything EXQUISITE? On TV only (sadly) The AURORA BOREALIS. You?

Have you ever experienced/seen/heard anyone or anything EXQUISITE? On TV only (sadly) The AURORA BOREALIS. You?

Posted - March 17, 2019

Responses

A perfect full arch double rainbow over Sydney.
      March 17, 2019 6:55 AM MDT

That does sound EXQUISITE R. I see it in my mind's eye and it is breathtaking. Years ago Jim and I were driving to visit relatives "up north" and we saw very briefly a double rainbow. It was amazing but it was there and gone so quickly. Do you remember how long your double rainbow lasted? Thank you for your reply!  :)
      March 18, 2019 3:16 AM MDT

Have seen the Northern Lights here in Eastern MA  twice. Rainbows are more frequent and if I watch for them can see them two or three times a year.  But many things are exquisite - for instance a work of art or music. A lecture, a play, sometimes even a TV show.  A wonderful meal, a great relationship, a good time with others. This post was edited by officegirl at March 18, 2019 3:17 AM MDT
      March 17, 2019 8:11 AM MDT

The first time I saw the Aurora Borealis was on a TV show years ago called "Northern Exposure". I loved that show. It took my breath away. Subsequently I would see it now and then on other TV shows or even on the science cable network. Seeing it in person is undoubtedly awesome. Exquisite is in the eye of the beholder and the ear and the touch and the taste and the smell/fragrance/aroma and the emotion it evokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee og.
      March 18, 2019 3:19 AM MDT

My birds are cleaning their feathers right now.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 18, 2019 3:20 AM MDT
      March 17, 2019 9:05 AM MDT

Thank you for the video Sharon.
      March 18, 2019 3:20 AM MDT