Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » What's your opinion on holidays?

What's your opinion on holidays?

Posted - March 17, 2019

Responses

Most are just an excuse to drink.
      March 17, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

Lol
      March 17, 2019 3:53 PM MDT

They are days that one does not go to work as a rule.  I have never observed that rule.  I'm off three days a year.  Therefore, I must make every day a holiday in order to make it through the day.  

Probably why I do so many edibles.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 17, 2019 6:45 PM MDT
      March 17, 2019 9:39 AM MDT

Wow hard working 
      March 17, 2019 3:54 PM MDT

Highly overrated.  Like marijuana. 
      March 17, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

There you go again.  What do you know about marijuana?  ANYTHING at all?  NO.  But you have to insert your opinion on something you know zero about.  Do you eat marijuana?  Do you know anyone who has suffered any bad or ill effects?  DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE IT HAS HELPED?  NO. 

Marijuana is responsible for getting people off massive prescription drugs that happened to be killing them.  It is prescribed by physicians who study the effects and know ten times more than you think you do.

I have been a patient for years and I have a doctor monitoring me.  Who knows way more than you.   And I take nothing else.  No pain pills no booze nothing.  I am almost 70 and do the work of 2 people who are half my age.

I do not break any laws. I have never been stopped for a traffic violation and I work a very hard job that I had to go to school for.  I got almost straight A's and I was STONED every minute.

SO?  What is overrated about my physical and mental success that I would never have been able to accomplish without a medicine of this ability?

Overrated for you, maybe, because it cannot pry a crack in a closed mind.

And as you can see by my lucid, creative thought processes and my crystal clear intellect, it has not destroyed any brain cells that matter.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 17, 2019 4:12 PM MDT
      March 17, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

Was in my thoughts as I had just answered Thriftymaid's marijuana question.  Well I did marijuana for 20 years then stopped because I determined it was bad for me.  Oh I loved it and was briefly even among that group of people who seek to defend it.   Who I notice are pretty much the same people who were defending it 30, 35 years ago.  Guess that is what they have chosen to make their lives about.  Which I would not stop them though I would wish to protect others from them and it. 
      March 17, 2019 9:57 AM MDT

Thought I would add a cannabis fact. People have died from drinking too much water  but no one has ever died from smoking too much pot. If you drink too much water you can slip into a coma and die but that doesn't happen with pot. Cheers!
      March 17, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

• OMG!  I forkin' luv the holidays.  Yes, I am that person.  You know the type.  The ones who like to over do everything.  Some special occasions are more fun than others though.  The bigger and flashier the holiday the more I like it.  Christmas sends me into absolute fits of festive orgasmic seasonal glory.!  Even Christmas in July.  (I told you...I am that person)

See the source image
      March 17, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

I certainly like this holiday!

"Holiday"  The Other Ones

EDIT: The Other Ones are SO adorable me in this video! I love the guys, I admit. Hot. And she is very appealing, too. And they're all a blast to watch in all their music videos. I wish the video here were bigger -- their facial expressions and physical movements are very fun.

EDIT 2: Oh, and the volume level on this video is awfully loud on my computer.  :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 18, 2019 4:21 PM MDT
      March 17, 2019 6:45 PM MDT