Discussion » Questions » Travel » Have you visited the Grand Tetons? (Be nice NJ.

Have you visited the Grand Tetons? (Be nice NJ.

Posted - March 18, 2019

Responses

Yes, I have been there a very long time ago. 
      March 18, 2019 6:48 PM MDT

Yes...we went on a Bra'gain break for two......we thought we'ed nipple over there two'gether for a game of squash....:) 
      March 18, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

I've never been there. I'd like to but, I'd like to have a million dollars too.
      March 18, 2019 7:17 PM MDT

Yes.  I was there as part of a two-week vacation that included Yellowstone, the Tetons, Washington State, a cruise down Glacier Bay in Alaska, California and a few stops along the way.
      March 19, 2019 5:15 AM MDT

There was this chick who used to work where I worked. She occasionally wore a T-shirt that said; 'Grand Tetons'. We all agreed.
      March 19, 2019 7:16 AM MDT

I have been there many times.  I have skied Jackson Hole & Grand Targhee, have backpacked around the area.  Been through the Wind River range on the way up from Lander, have left the park and driven North through Yellowstone on my way back to my childhood home.

BTW our kitchen window at the ranch looked up at the Mountains in Yellowstone Park and the pass entrance to the Sunlight Basin.

As far as "Grand Tetons"  head into Cody on a hot summer day and you will see a number of tourists sporting them.  Personally I prefer small hills, I have only dated a "Grand Teton" woman once, I find them not attractive This post was edited by Archerchef at March 19, 2019 4:06 PM MDT
      March 19, 2019 7:23 AM MDT