Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you eat the crust on your pizza or are you a toddler baby?

Do you eat the crust on your pizza or are you a toddler baby?

Posted - March 19, 2019

Responses

Who wants a mouth full of dry dough, not me.  I'll eat it if the pizza is thin, which is my favorite.  If I want that kind of food I'll order bread sticks and get some dip to go with it. 
      March 19, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

• Okay, I had planned to call anyone who doesn’t eat the crust a ‘toddler baby’, but I’m a bit frightened of you.
      March 19, 2019 9:02 AM MDT

I'm a waste not want not kind of guy so I always eat my pizza crust. Cheers!
      March 19, 2019 9:28 AM MDT

• Very good, cheers:)
      March 19, 2019 9:40 AM MDT

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It depends on how hungry I am.
      March 19, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

• Okay, half toddler baby. 
      March 19, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

March 19, 2019 10:38 AM MDT

If the crust is not worth eating, then it is too much crust.

Or it is a crust that should not be made into pizza because it tastes like cardboard

I like a small border and I will eat that border.  
      March 19, 2019 9:55 AM MDT

• Okay, just order a good quality thin crust pizza, so you don’t have to be a toddler baby. 
      March 19, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  I wanna be one I wanna 
      March 19, 2019 10:34 AM MDT

• Fine, throw out your crust then, Baby. 
      March 19, 2019 11:10 AM MDT

I googled "crust thrower" and this is what I got.  

Please tell me what the F this means?   

I had to eliminate the cuss words, but you can see the writing on the crusty wall here.

MessagePrevious topic | Next topic satanictyrantweregoat
    Mallcore Kid
    PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:55 pm 

I don't have anything against this band by any means, but why are they "the" band? Every crust punk goes fking crazy just to get a shirt or patch. I mean EVERY crust punk. When they here (sic) death metal they have to be the first one to shout BOLT THROWER. What is it with this band? I live in a crust punk city, and none of them seem to give a fk about metal, except for Bolt Thrower. Why don't they go crazy over Repulsion, thats punky, or Entombed? Someone tell me, why ONLY Bolt Thrower? And im no exaggerating, it really is only Bolt Thrower.

March 19, 2019 11:18 AM MDT

• Lol, Crust throwers are fans of crust punk music. It’s high speed usually politically charged music for depressed, Emo, keyboard social activists. This is crust punk: 

March 19, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

Thank god I have you so I can still be cool and relevant.  You know?  I mean I am CRUST PUNK and I didn't even know it.  All those adjectives describe me.  LOLOLOLOL

I hate to do this... I must listen I guess.  WOW the intro sounds just like Nirvana.  I can get next to this , man.  (for about 30 seconds) 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 19, 2019 11:56 AM MDT
      March 19, 2019 11:33 AM MDT

• I’m so relèvent... or spend way too much time on social media lol.
      March 19, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

I love the crust. )
      March 19, 2019 10:12 AM MDT

I wonder what the opposite of toddler baby is.  
      March 19, 2019 10:34 AM MDT

I thought Stu Bee or Element 99 posted this, LOL.
    ~
      March 19, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

Posted what?

What Is Neapolitan Pizza?

All About the Pizza That Originated in Naples, Italy

By Devorah Lev-Tov 

Updated 03/18/19

Authentic, Neapolitan margherita pizza
     Angela Sorrentino / Getty Images

Neapolitan pizza, or pizza Napoletana, is a type of pizza that originated in Naples, Italy. This style of pizza is prepared with simple and fresh ingredients: a basic dough, raw tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and olive oil. No fancy toppings are allowed!

One of its defining characteristics is that there is often more sauce than cheese. This leaves the middle of the pie wet or soggy and not conducive to being served by the slice. Because of this, Neapolitan pizzas are generally pretty small (about 10 to 12 inches), making them closer to the size of a personal pizza.

Neapolitan pizzas are also cooked at very high temperatures (800 F to 900 F) for no more than 90 seconds.

History

Pizza as we know it today (dough topped with tomatoes and cheese) was invented in Naples. Before the 1700s, flatbreads existed but were never topped with tomatoes, which is now a defining characteristic of pizza.

Tomatoes were brought to Europe in the 16th century by explorers returning from Peru. However, many Europeans believed tomatoes were poisonous until poor peasants in Naples began to top their flatbread with them in the late 18th century. The dish soon became popular. Many visitors to Naples would even seek out the poorer neighborhoods to try this local specialty.

Marinara pizza does not have cheese. It received its name because it was traditionally prepared by “la marinara” (a seaman's wife) for her husband when he returned from fishing trips in the Bay of Naples.

Baker Raffaele Esposito, who worked at the Naples pizzeria “Pietro... e basta così,” is generally credited with creating Margherita pizza. In 1889, King Umberto I and Queen Margherita of Savoy visited Naples. Esposito baked them a pizza named in honor of the queen whose colors mirrored those of the Italian flag: red (tomatoes), white (mozzarella), and green (basil leaves). This is what is now known as the classic Neapolitan pizza today.

Official Certification

The Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN) was founded in 1984 in Naples. The organization's goal is to certify pizzerias that use the proper artisan traditions of authentic Neapolitan pizza.

March 19, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

• Wonder Woman. 
      March 19, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Grown adult?
      March 19, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

• Same, I love all things bread. I wish I didn’t. :)
      March 19, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

I would sell my first born down the river for a great slice of homemade bread.  

I am that way.    Just look at this.  I can imagine the smell even.  She is lucky no one wants her or I would sell her right this instant....

MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD

Image result for homemade bread
    Directions
    1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups flour. ...
    2. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 8-10 minutes. ...
    3. Punch dough down. ...
    4. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped.

Basic Homemade Bread Recipe | Taste of Home

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 19, 2019 11:28 AM MDT
      March 19, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

Bread is one of my downfalls.  Sugar is another. :)
      March 19, 2019 2:01 PM MDT