Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? How far can you chuck*?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? How far can you chuck*?

To chuck in this case is tossing/throwing something a "short" distance. How long is "short" anyway? How do you make a long thing short?

Posted - March 19, 2019

Responses

I think the woodchuck would chuck wood at Peter Piper and probably pilfer his picked peppers.

I know cold water can make a long thing short.   LOL
      March 19, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

Mystifying reply Walt. Why would the woodchuck chuck wood at Peter Piper? The woodchuck doesn't like pickled peppers? Now if you had said "the Pied Piper" that would make more sense to me. The Pied Piper led children away from their villages to punish the parents so in that case the woodhuck's chucking would be very heroic. As for the cold water if you buy things that are preshrunk they don't shrink. Thank you for playing. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. You are never dull Walt! Happy Wednesday! :)
      March 20, 2019 3:06 AM MDT

They woodchuck is chucking wood at Peter Piper, so they can pilfer his pickled peppers.
    They are addicted to pickled peppers.  It's so sad watching them go through withdrawals.

For the cold water comment ... I was thinking more along the lines of Seinfeld's "shrinkage" episode. This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at March 20, 2019 8:55 AM MDT
      March 20, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

What quantity of timber would a marmot throw if a marmot were capable of throwing timber?

I have a terrible throwing arm - I throw like my grandmother, who has been dead for more than forty years.
      March 20, 2019 3:44 AM MDT